- Spacious First Floor Two Bed Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Communal Walled Garden & Courtyard Area
- Close to Local Amenities
- Allocated Parking Space
- Available With Help To Buy
- SAP Rating: TBC
Southborough CofE Primary School (0.2mi.)
St Gregory's Catholic School (0.3mi.)
Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys (0.3mi.)
SITUATION: Speldhurst Place is situated in a prime residential location in the heart of Southborough, being close to local shops, bus services and a wide range of amenities including pubs, restaurants and recreation facilities at Fusion Lifestyle offering gym, swimming pool and tennis courts and Knights Park which includes a bowling complex, cinema and private health club. The nearest train service is located at High Brooms mainline Station being 0.9 miles away and offers fast and frequent services to London and the South Coast in under an hour. The property is also situated for access onto the A21 which provides a direct link onto the M25.
The highly anticipated Southborough Hub is in the process of being developed which will offer a theatre, coffee shop, medical centre and library upon completion.
The nearby town of Tunbridge Wells is 2.7 miles away and offers a wide range of shopping facilities including a shopping mall and historic Pantiles as well as a variety of restaurants offering food from around the world, trendy bars and relaxing cafes.
DESCRIPTION: Speldhurst Place captures the essence of Georgian elegance. Framed within a walled courtyard setting, this impressive building features a brick façade and contrasting Portland stone-coloured columns, with 12-pane windows and dormers.
This splendid development of 17 one and two bedroom apartments, spread across three separate wings, has been created with the future owners in mind. The results are beautiful yet practical living spaces featuring contemporary design throughout, setting this development apart from any local competition.
The adage "location, location, location" certainly comes to mind at Speldhurst Place. Mere minutes away from an all-encompassing array of shops, amenities and facilities, and yet positioned in a village style setting with a breathtaking landscape of established woodland. Location and exceptional living spaces aren't all that Speldhurst Place has to offer; with a secret walled garden and a courtyard area boasting period lamp posts and well-stocked borders, Abode have put considerable thought into providing those added features that make this development so special.
These beautiful apartments, which can be acquired under the Help to Buy scheme, are being sold with an insurance-backed 10-year build warranty, and future owners will benefit from a 999 Year Lease and a share of the Freehold.
• Individually designed contemporary style kitchens in cream, with high-gloss base and matching wall cabinets
• Apollo 20mm solid polar white Slab- Tech worktops with drainer grooves cut into the worktops with matching 20mm solid Slab - Tech upstands
• Under mounted 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sinks with 'Hans Grohe' chrome mixer taps
• Stainless steel fan assisted electric ovens
• Stainless steel 'induction' electric hobs with stainless steel chimney extractor hoods
• 'Alusplash' warm grey splashback positioned behind hobs
• Fully integrated frost-free fridge/freezers
• Fully integrated washer/dryers
• Quick-Step impressive 'Soft Oak Grey' laminate flooring
• White steel baths with Nebraska oak side panels and thermostatic shower diverters
• Wall hung vanity units in Nebraska oak
• Contemporary wash hand basins and 'Hans Grohe' chrome mixer taps
• Back to wall WCs with concealed cisterns in a Nebraska oak
• Frame-less 'liquid' 8mm tempered glass shower screens
• Large format high-quality porcelain wall tiling to full height surrounding baths
• Large format high-quality porcelain floor tiling to compliment the wall tiling
• Ladder style white wall hung electric towel rails
• Quick-Step Impressive Soft Oak Grey laminate to hallways, living rooms and kitchens
• Luxury grey carpets to bedrooms
• Porcelain floor tiles to bathrooms
• Walls painted in vinyl matt emulsion (Pavilion Grey)
• Ceilings painted in vinyl matt emulsion (white)
• Doors painted in eggshell (white)
• Skirting and architraves painted in eggshell (white)
• Window boards painted in eggshell (white)
Windows, Doors & Ironmongery:
• UPVC high security double glazed windows
• Six-panel entrance doors to apartments with multi security locks
• Six-panel internal doors with chrome handles
• Solid part glazed oak communal doors to each wing
Electrical & Lighting:
• Electrical socket plates, light switches, telephone points in brushed steel
• Recessed ceiling downlighters in key areas
Heating & Hot Water:
• Highly efficient Combination Gas Boiler providing the central heating and hot water
• Radiators with individual thermostatic controls
Home Entertainment & Communications:
• Digitally compatible communal TV aerial and communal satellite dish
• Telephone points provided to living rooms and bedrooms
• Hallways and staircases to all floors are carpeted throughout
• Oak Doors with glazed panel to each communal entrance
• Refuse area provided
• Secure bicycle area
• Resident's walled 'Secret Garden'
• Individually allocated parking space for each apartment
• Mature landscaped borders
Security & Peace of mind:
• Full 'CRL' 10 Year Build Warranty
• Full 2 Year Defects Period
• Mains powered smoke detectors with battery back up
• Heat detectors in or adjacent to kitchens
• Multi point locking front entrance doors
• Audio link door release entry system
Lease Details & Service Charges:
• 999 Year Lease
• Equal share of Freehold Interest of 'Speldhurst Place'
• Service & Maintenance charge (details available)
AGENTS NOTE: Please note, some of the interior photographs are of the show apartment at Speldhurst Place.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: