- 24ft master bedroom, with ensuite
- Built in wine cooler
- Oak wardrobes to bed 1
- upvc double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Available now
- Long term let
STUNNING FAMILY HOME! This modern 3 bed, 3 storey family home in the village of Cherry Willingham is so well presented we feel sure the first to see will apply. Built on a new development this property is bound to please with its delicate and neutral decor, spacious rooms and its location being close to local shops and schools, plus easy access to Lincoln City and A46.
Briefly comprising: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom/WC, Large open plan Lounge, Kitchen & Diner, Master bedroom on top floor (with en suite), two further DOUBLE bedrooms, family bathroom, storage cupboard, rear garden and allocated parking for two cars.
Cherry Willingham is a popular village located to the East of Lincoln City and includes a Shopping Centre, Library and Primary and Secondary Schools.
Please be advised that this may be a 6 month tenancy.
Sorry, absolutely no smokers
A pet may be considered with terms: Council tax band B
Deposit £915.00 (5 weeks rent)
1) Measurements provided are approximate and provided as a guide only. Please do NOT purchase furniture using our measurements, please take your own measurements before making furniture purchases.
2) Please be aware that landlords do not guarantee that fitted tv or phone sockets are operational, tenants will need to subscribe to a tv or phone service.
3) In the event of any appliance breakdown (excluding cookers) the Landlord does not guarantee to repair or replace appliances.
4) Where the property has been provided to the tenant at the start of Tenancy to a Professionally clean standard, tenants will be expected to return the Property to the same 'professionally clean' standard.
5) Where permission for a pet is granted, the rent will increase by £20 per month. Please enquire for more details or see 6) Please see our Tenant fees for any charges that may be applicable during the tenancy.
Spacious entrance hall with double glazed door to front aspect, wood laminate effect flooring and access to lounge, cloakroom and stairs to first floor.
Lounge - 15'1" (4.6m) Max x 7'11" (2.41m) Max
This light, bright and airy room looks enjoys double glazed upvc windows to side aspect plus French doors to rear opening out onto the garden patio. 5 beautiful and useful wooden book shelves have been fitted (to remain), central heating radiators, fitted carpet, access to large storage cupboard and kitchen.
Kitchen - 16'9" (5.11m) Max x 7'9" (2.36m) Max
This stunning kitchen has two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, range of contemporary cream fronted eye and base level units, contrasting wood effect worktops, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, 5 ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor chimney over, built in double electric oven, built in wine cooler, integral fridge, integral freezer, integral dishwasher, cupboard containing the wall mounted boiler and wood laminate effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 - 24'0" (7.32m) Max x 19'1" (5.82m) Max
Irregular and L shaped room with some head restriction, but what a great space. This feels more like a Master suite and provides ample space for a Master bedroom. With double glazed window to front aspect and Velux window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, double wooden wardrobe, single wardrobe and access to ensuite.
Bedroom 2 - 15'1" (4.6m) Max x 9'3" (2.82m) Max
With upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 15'1" (4.6m) Max x 9'3" (2.82m) Max
With two upvc double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted carpet and central heating radiator.
Family bathroom - 8'6" (2.59m) Max x 6'7" (2.01m) Max
Wow, what a fresh feeling bathroom! With frosted double glazed window to side aspect and suite of white bath, low level wc, pedestal wash basin and separate shower cubicle.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Application fees apply, please see or contact us for full details.
Notes: Measurements provided are approximate and provided as a guide only. Please do NOT purchase furniture using our measurements, please take your own measurements before making furniture purchases.
Please be aware that landlords do not guarantee that any fitted tv or phone sockets are working, phone, tv and broadband are the tenant's responsibility.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Redress Scheme (PRS011742)
Client Money Protection provided by: National Approved Lettings Scheme (A3806)
See more properties like this: