- Three bedroom, semi-detached home with private gardens, set in a quiet residential street.
- Located in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, to the southeast of Glasgow.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, timber framed double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, laid to lawn with a deck and timber shed, and to the front, a lawn and driveway to the side.
- Home Report available online.
St Paul's Primary School (0.2mi.)
Beckford Primary School (0.4mi.)
Hamilton School for the Deaf (0.5mi.)
Three bedroom, semi-detached home with private gardens, set in a quiet residential street, located in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, to the southeast of Glasgow. The entrance hall, with tiled flooring, provides access to the ground floor WC and to the well-proportioned living room set to the front, featuring contemporary wood flooring, coving, an electric fire and French doors to the kitchen. Fitted with modern wall and base units, the rear-set kitchen has recessed spot lighting, a stainless steel sink with drainer, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy over, and a washing machine. With ample room for dining furniture, there is also a sliding patio door to the garden. Carpeted stairs lead to two double bedrooms, set to either aspect, both with wood-effect flooring and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Front-facing, a single bedroom has a built-in cupboard, and the family bathroom has a contemporary fitted three-piece suite, with a showerhead fitting for the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Situated on the south bank of the River Clyde in South Lanarkshire, Hamilton lies 12 miles southeast of Glasgow. The bustling historic town offers all the amenities expected of a town of its size, with an excellent range of shops and services available throughout, whilst a little further afield, Motherwell and East Kilbride provide additional retail options. With easy access to the East Kilbride Expressway and the M74, there are also three railway stations for easy commuting and an express bus direct to Glasgow. Attractions include the Hamilton Mausoleum, Low Park Museum, and the Hamilton Town House which serves as a town hall, library and arts venue, and there are also well regarded primary and secondary schools within the area. With easy access to the Clyde Valley National Tourist Route, nearby Chatelherault Country Park and Strathclyde Country Park offer open green spaces for leisure and recreation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: