- The Cloisters, Bacup Road, Waterfoot, Rossendale
- 2 Bedroom Detached Rental Home
- Garden To Rear & Off Road Driveway Parking
- Generous Accommodation With Modern Neutral Decor
- Modern Neutral Decor Throughout
- Beautiful Modern Kitchen
- BOND & REFERENCES REQUIRED
- Contact Us To View
Rawtenstall Newchurch Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School (0.3mi.)
Waterfoot Primary School (0.4mi.)
- Deposit: £805
**UNDER APPLICATION** - 2 BEDROOM RENTAL PROPERTY IN A SELECT & TUCKED AWAY SETTING, CLOSE TO WATERFOOT AMENITIES - Excellent Presentation Throughout with Beautiful Modern Kitchen, Generous Living Accommodation, Modern Neutral Decor Throughout - Bond & References Required - Contact Us To View
The Cloisters, Bacup Road, Waterfoor, Rossendale is a fantastic 2 bedroom rental property, offering generous accommodation with modern neutral decor throughout. Beautifully presented, the property offers a comparatively tucked away setting, yet is conveniently located close to a good range of local amenities in Waterfoot centre. The beautiful modern kitchen is a real standout feature, while a good size rear garden and great off road parking are excellent outside aspects too.
Internally, this property briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge open to Dining Room, Kitchen, first floor Landing off to Bedrooms 1 & 2 each with Eaves Storage and the Bathroom. To the front and rear are gardens, while to the side, the ample off road parking is also a desirable feature.
Positioned within easy access of all amenities in Waterfoot centre, the property is near to bus stops and commuter routes, while also retained an air of separation or seclusion. Wider facilities are available within a few minutes in Rawtenstall and throughout Rossendale as a whole.
* 2 Bedroom, Detached Rental Property * Generous Accommodation * Excellent Modern Kitchen * Garden & Off Road Parking * Bond & References Required
Hallway - 1.14m x 2.07m (3'9" x 6'9") -
Lounge - 6.03m x 5.00m (19'9" x 16'5") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.98m x 3.00m (19'7" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.05m x 4.05m (13'3" x 13'3") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 3.14m (13'3" x 10'4") -
Bathroom - 3.24m x 2.06m (10'8" x 6'9") -
Rear Garden -
Side Driveway -
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: