- Third Floor, Spacious, 1 Bedroom Bay Windowed Flat Near West End
- Large Bright Lounge to Front
- Great Sized Double Bedroom to Rear
- Long Galley Style Kitchen
- Rear Drying Green
- On Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance to West End & Minutes from Motorway
St Paul's (Whiteinch) Primary School (0.1mi.)
Scotstoun Primary School (0.3mi.)
St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School (0.5mi.)
Hello, are you looking for a great size, 3rd floor, 1 bedroom traditional flat in a central location in Whiteinch, Glasgow?
Would you like to be within walking distance to Glasgow's west end, and minutes drive to the town centre, Finnieston's SEC, & all main transport links?
How about a bright, spacious lounge with neutral decor, high ceilings, surrounding cornice, modern electric fire, and bay window to the front?
What about a long, white, galley kitchen, with tiled splashback, matching worktops, and large window to the opposite end?
Would you like a substantial sized bedroom, and enough space for all your furniture pieces, with lots of light coming in through the double windows to the rear?
How about a modern white bathroom, with electric shower over bath and vinyl flooring?
What about having a grass drying area to the rear, and plenty of on street parking?
Would you like gas central heating, double glazing and security entry?
*MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY*
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing contact us on[use Contact Agent Button]
Lounge 5.97m (19'7') x 3.12m (10'3')
Kitchen 5.38m (17'8') x 1.96m (6'5')
Bedroom 4.34m (14'3') x 2.51m (8'3')
Bathroom 2.01m (6'7') x 1.85m (6'1')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
* MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: