- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 TO £250,000
- A SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH GCH
- CLEAN AND TIDY THROUGHOUT WITH A LOVELY LOUNGE. EPC=D
- THREE BEDROOMS AND FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN. NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION IN A VERY POPULAR AREA
West Nottinghamshire College (0.2mi.)
High Oakham Primary School (0.5mi.)
Berry Hill Primary School (0.9mi.)
* GUIDE PRICE £240,000 TO £250,000 * Sitting in one of the most desirable areas of Mansfield tucked away in a small cul-de-sac sits this spacious Detached Bungalow offered to market with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Internally the accommodation offers good sized rooms throughout and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a w.c., a dining breakfast kitchen, a spacious lounge, THREE BEDROOMS with the third being versatile and could quite easily be used as a dining room or office area depending on your requirements and three pieces shower room with walk in shower. The property is GAS CENTRALLY HEATED and DOUBLE GLAZED and although internally could do with some modernisation it has been kept clean and tidy throughout. We were also impressed with the exterior as the property sits on a wide plot with the front offering a driveway and a lawned garden with a GARAGE with an electric up and over door, power and lighting with the rear garden being landscaped to include a paved patio area and lawn and is rear enclosed. It is very rare something like this comes onto the market within such a desirable location so an early viewing is highly recommended.
How To Find The Property - Take the A60 Nottingham Road out of Mansfield continuing past West Notts College on your right hand side taking the second left turn onto Old Newark Road, continue onto Lichfield Lane taking the first left turn into Orchard Close where the property is then located on the right hand side clearly marked by one of our signboards.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - The spacious and welcoming entrance hall offers access to all of the bungalow's accommodation, there is a cupboard providing an ample amount of storage with the tank also housed there, telephone and power points, central heating radiator and loft access.
W.C. - Offers a low flush w.c., a sink unit with splashbacks behind, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge - 5.56m x 3.53m (18'3" x 11'7") - A fantastic size spacious lounge having a gas fire centrepiece sitting as the central feature with an adam style surround, floor to ceiling double glazed windows and a door provide views and access out to the rear garden, there is coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, television and power points.
Dining Kitchen - 5.38m maximum reducing to 2.82m x 3.18m (17'8" max - The lovely spacious kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of wall and base units with integral fridge freezer, a tiled work surface houses a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with a five ring gas hob with extractor above and an eye level double oven. The kitchen is 'L' shaped with further wall and base units to the corner of the kitchen with plumbing and space for a washing machine, the Baxi Solo boiler is also located here and there is space comfortably for a dining table, central heating radiator and double glazed window and door provide views and access out to the rear garden.
Bedroom No. 1 - 4.45m x 3.53m (14'7" x 11'7") - A spacious double bedroom having a double glazed window to the front aspect providing the room with plenty of natural light, fitted wardrobes with a shelved cupboard providing an ample amount of hanging and storage space, there is coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom No. 2 - 3.33m x 2.74m (10'11" x 9') - A light and airy bedroom which again would quite comfortably take a double bed benefits from fitted wardrobes and fitted shelving cupboards providing plenty of hanging and storage space, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the front aspect and power points.
Bedroom No. 3 - 2.77m x 3.18m (9'1" x 10'5") - Another good sized bedroom and a versatile space which could quite easily be used as a dining room subject to your requirements, there is a double glazed window which overlooks the rear garden, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and power point.
Bathroom - A three piece suite comprising briefly of a low flush w.c., a pedestal sink with mixer tap and a walk in shower with an electric shower. There is however room for a bath to be re-instated should you require. There is full tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Gardens Front - The property sits on a lovely plot with a paved driveway providing parking for two cars with a lawn to the side with dug out borders with shrubs and bushes planted, there is a path to the front entrance door and a path to both sides of the property with gated access to the rear. There is also a garage with an electric up and over door with power and lighting.
Gardens Rear - A lovely private rear garden having a paved patio seating area with two sheds which will both be included within the property sale, the garden is then mostly laid to lawn with well stocked borders surrounding of shrubs and plants, there are fenced boundaries, an outside tap and gates to both sides of the property which provide access round to the front.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: