- Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- House Share
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- Flat Screen TV
- Washing Machine
- Table and Chairs
- Double Bedroom Available
- Available for Working Professionals
Broomhill Infant School (0.1mi.)
King Edward VII School (0.1mi.)
Sheffield High School for Girls (0.2mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £250
- Long term let
FOR THE DISCERNING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL *** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER *** Rent £475 pcm INCLUDES BILLS (Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet & Council Tax). Call us to arrange a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
FOR THE DISCERNING MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL *** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER *** This property benefits from 8 spacious double bedrooms (many with their own en-suite bathrooms), double glazing, 2 stylish fitted kitchens, lounge / dining area, separate utility area for your laundry, pleasant back yard at the rear of the premises and a professionally manicured garden. This home is conveniently located within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, the Royal Hallamshire Hospital & public transport. This is the ideal home for a young and friendly medical professional looking for a beautiful room in a fantastic house within a brilliant location!
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. The property has recently been refurbished to a very high standard with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. All the comforts of home are right here. Extra attention has been given to provide the ideal living standards that would appeal to medics who would be sharing with like-minded housemates who respect and understand the hours you work. Communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
- Location - This property is well situated and close to everything you could possibly ask for. Less than a 15 minute walk to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and just 1 minute to the heart of Broomhill's shops including everything else that this great city has to offer. How much closer can you be to everything that you could possibly want?
- Kitchens This home has a large fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances (microwave, kettle & toaster), induction hob and electric oven, integrated dishwasher and decent sized fridge and freezer with plenty of storage space throughout. Surrounding the workspace is benchtop seating for a quick bite to eat. For added convenience, a 2nd tastefully designed fitted kitchen is available on the first floor.
- Living Room - There is an adjoining living room which has a comfortable sofa flat screen wall-mounted TV and lovely dining table.
- Bedroom & En-suite This beautiful bedroom is spacious which attracts lots of natural light and plenty of storage. The property is fitted with double glazing throughout providing you with total peace and quiet. The room is supplied with a comfortable double bed, bedside table, nest of drawers, armchair and wardrobe.
- Utility Room To the rear of the premises is a designated utility room with modern and clean whitegoods (2 x washing machines and 2 x clothes tumble dryers).
- Court Yard Enjoy the professionally manicured gardens that this home has to offer by soaking up the sun in the private courtyard at the rear of the property.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £475 per calendar month includes bills (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, Internet & TV Licence)
- Deposit - £250
- Application Fee - £150 (including VAT) payable to the Landlord
- Available Date - 1st September 2018
- HURRY. Don't let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a medic wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW on[use Contact Agent Button] to book a viewing. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
See more properties like this: