- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- WiFi Included
- Available for Working Professionals
- Property Available Now
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Bedroom Available
Broomhill Infant School (0.1mi.)
King Edward VII School (0.1mi.)
Sheffield High School for Girls (0.2mi.)
- Available now
- Long term let
LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL. Recently refurbished property within walking distance to shops, local amenities & public transport. £425 pcm includes all bills & council tax. No deposit required.
FOR THE DISCERNING WORKING PROFESSIONAL *** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW *** This property benefits from 6 spacious double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large lounge and modern kitchen with double glazing and gas central heating throughout. This home is conveniently located within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield City Centre & public transport. This is the ideal home for a young and friendly working professional looking for a beautiful room in a fantastic house within a brilliant location!
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. The property has recently been refurbished with modern fixtures and fittings throughout. All the comforts of home are right here.
- Location - This property is well situated and close to local amenities and points of interest. Less than a 15 minute walk to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and just 2 minutes to the heart of Broomhill's shops including everything else that this great city has to offer. How much closer can you be to everything that you could possibly want?
- Kitchen This home has a large fully fitted kitchen with modern appliances (microwave, kettle & toaster), cooker and decent sized fridge and freezer with plenty of storage space throughout.
- Living Room - There is a separate living room which has a comfortable sofa for you to relax and mingle with your fellow housemates, family & friends.
- Bedroom The bedrooms inside the property are spacious which attracts lots of natural light and offer plenty of storage. The property is fitted with double glazing throughout providing you with total peace and quiet. The room is supplied with a comfortable double bed, bedside table, nest of drawers, desk & chair.
Rent and Terms
- Rent - £425 per calendar month includes bills (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, & Internet)
- Deposit - Nil.
- Available Date - Now
- Rental Period - 6 months minimum
- HURRY. Don't let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a working professional wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW to book a viewing. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
See more properties like this: