- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazed. Gas Centrally Heated
- Spacious L-Shaped Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom to First Floor
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Direct Access Garage
- Unfurnished. Available Early November 2019
Whittle Academy (0.1mi.)
St Peter and Paul Catholic Primary School (0.3mi.)
Seva School (0.4mi.)
- Available now
Well presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property, uPVC Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated. Unfurnished. Sought after location. Available Early November 2019.
uPVC double glazed door to:
Stairs off to the first floor with understairs cupboard. Two central heating radiators. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 8'9 (2.44 M) approx. x 7'6 (2.13 M) approx.
Refitted with ample wall and base units with work surfaces over. Built in oven and gas hob. uPVC double glazed window to the front. Bosch excel automatic washing machine. Built in fridge freezer. Serving hatch to the Lounge. Tiled floor. Spotlights to the ceiling.
Lounge 15'11 (4.57 M) max. x 13'3 (3.96 M) max.
L-Shaped lounge. uPVC double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden. uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Access to the loft. uPVC double glazed window to the side. All rooms off. Airing cupboard housing combi boiler. Built in cupboard with louvre door.
Bedroom 1 8'9 (2.44 M) approx. x 9'10 (2.74 M) approx.
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10'5 (3.05 M) approx. x 8'9 (2.44 M) approx.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6'2 (1.83 M) approx. x 6'10 (1.83 M) approx.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Heated chrome towel rail. Refitted traditional white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower and glass screen over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low level wc. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Rear - Paved Patio. Laid to lawn. Fencing to all sides.
Front - Laid to lawn.
Direct access garage to side.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Alternative Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Alternative Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: