- Tenure: Freehold
- Fantastic 1st time buy
- Very well presented throughout - walk-in condition
- Spacious lounge, modern kitchen and bathroom
- Double bedrooms
- Private parking
- Great location in Ferniegair
- Walking distance to train station
- Close To Chatelherault Country Park
- Just a few minutes drive to M74, Hamilton or Larkhall town centre
- Loft area for storage
Firpark Special School Secondary (1.2mi.)
Our Lady's High School Motherwell (1.3mi.)
Chatelherault Primary School (1.3mi.)
*£111,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £125,000 *
Hello, are you looking for a stunning, 2 bedroom top floor flat, in a modern development in Ferniegair, Hamilton?
Would you like it to be in walk in condition throughout?
What about a beautiful, bright & spacious lounge with fresh décor, plush carpeting and space for dining?
How about a well laid out fitted kitchen with white units, contrasting wood worktops, stainless splashback and oven & hob?
Would you like it to have 2 double bedrooms with neutral décor and plenty of space for storage?
What about a really nice, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen, white suite and chrome accessories?
How about private parking and secured entry?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
* MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY*
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Living Room / Dining 4.72m (15'6') x 3.45m (11'4')
Kitchen 2.67m (8'9') x 2.49m (8'2')
Bedroom 1 3.66m (12'0') x 3.35m (11'0')
Bedroom 2 3.66m (12'0') x 2.87m (9'5')
Bathroom 1.98m (6'6') x 1.96m (6'5')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
*MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: