- First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Dressing Room
- Service Charge of just £75pcm
- Parking Permit Allowing to Park Anywhere in Central Altrincham
- Town Centre Location
- Close to Transport Links
- Long Lease with Low Ground Rent
- Two Minutes Walk to Shops, Bars and Restaurants
- Buy to Let Opportunity Offering a yield in the region of 4.8%
Bowdon Preparatory School for Girls (0.2mi.)
North Cestrian School (0.3mi.)
Loreto Preparatory School (0.3mi.)
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION A well presented and brilliantly located two double bedroom apartment. This apartment is located within a stunning Victoria terrace property located on The Downs in the heart of Altrincham. This location allows for easy access to the local restaurants, bars, shops, transport links and other amenities. The apartment is located on the first floor (there is no lift access). This is one of four apartments located in this building.
ENTRANCE HALL The entrance hall is reached via stairs from the main entrance door. The communal entrance hall has been recently re-decorated and is well presented. This room offers a pendant light fitting; tiled flooring; a single panel radiator and allows access to the bedrooms; dressing room; kitchen and lounge-diner.
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 11" x 10' 0" (5.47m x 3.07m) A bright and spacious lounge dining room, with a large sash window to the front aspect. This room offers ample space for a three seater sofa and a dining table to seat 4-6 people. The lounge-diner benefits from real oak wood flooring; neutral décor; a pendant light fitting with ceiling mounted fan; feature fireplace; TV and telephone points and wooden paneled door leading to entrance hall.
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 5' 11" (3.04m x 1.81m) A modern fitted kitchen accessed from the entrance hall. This room offers plenty of natural light via a large sash window to the front aspect; there is laminate wood effect flooring; a black tiled splash back; matching base and eye level storage units with solid oak wooden work tops over; an integral induction hob with oven under; space and plumbing for a full sized dishwasher; a ceramic sink unit with drainer and brushed nickel mixer tap over; single panel radiator and wall mounted shelving.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 3" x 12' 11" (4.06m x 3.94m) The master bedroom is a generous double bedroom located to the rear of the property. This room offers laminate wood effect flooring; a uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect; a range of Sharps built in wardrobes; a double panel radiator; TV and telephone point; a pendant light fitting; ample space for double bed, chest of drawers, bed side tables and other furniture. This room allows access to the entrance hall and the dressing room via wooden paneled doors.
DRESSING ROOM 13' 4" x 6' 6" (4.08m x 2.00m) The dressing room can be accessed via the master bedroom and via the entrance hall, plus allows access to the bathroom. This room offers a range of fitted wardrobes; laminate wood effect flooring; space and plumbing for a washing machine.
BATHROOM 13' 2" x 5' 6" (4.02m x 1.68m) The bathroom is located off the dressing room. This room is fitted with linoleum flooring; a wall mounted chrome heated towel rail; part tiled walls; a low-level WC; wall mounted hand wash basin with mirror fronted storage cupboard over; two ceiling mounted light fittings; a paneled bath with chrome thermostatic shower over.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 11' 8" (3.98m x 3.56m) The second double bedroom is currently utilised as a secondary lounge area/snug. This room would easily accommodate a double bed and wardrobe/ storage space. This bedroom offers two large sash windows to the front aspect; laminate wood effect flooring; a single paneled radiator; and a pendant light fitting.
COMMON QUESTIONS 1. When was the property built? The owner has advised us that this property was built in 1860.
2. Is the property freehold or leasehold? The property is leasehold with around 900 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent is £50pa and the service charge is £75pcm. The freehold is owned by Meek Estates.
3. What is the broadband speed like in this area? The vendors have advised us that the broadband speed is excellent in this area and fiber optic is available via BT Superfast.
4. Which items will be included in the sale price? The vendors are will be able to make a decision regarding whether they are willing to sell any items once they have agreed an onward purchase.
5. Roughly how much are the utility bills for this property? The vendors have advised us that the combined gas and electricity bills should be roughly £100 per month, this will depend on your usage; the water bill is around £35 per month; the council tax is band C which is currently £1393.30pa, some discounts may be available.
6. When was the boiler lastly inspected? The vendor has informed us that the boiler was replaced 5 years ago with a new condensing boiler.
7. Which aspects of the house have the vendors most enjoyed? The vendor loves the convenient location, the quiet and the security this apartment offers. Which is ideal if you like to travel away.
8. Why are the vendors selling this property? The vendors are downsizing and would like a property without stairs to access.
9. Is this property listed or in a conservation area? Yes, this property is located in a conservation area (we can provide more details if required). It is not a listed building.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: