- DETACHED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- LARGE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- NEW WORCESTER GAS COMBI CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- * CHAIN FREE & READY TO MOVE INTO *
- GENEROUS BEAUTIFUL AND ENCLOSED GARDEN
- PLENTIFUL PARKING & INTEGRAL GARAGE
- UTILITY ROOM + DOWNSTAIRS WC
Mountain Lane Primary School (0.4mi.)
Westwood Cp (0.6mi.)
Elfed High School (0.7mi.)
Are you looking for a *CHAIN FREE* detached three bed family home in a quiet cul-de-sac with a beautiful manicured garden to relax & BBQ in with friends (gardener not included), spacious accommodation & in immaculate order, just minutes from Buckley town centre...then this really is the NewHome4U
Come to our office for FREE Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK or just [use Contact Agent Button] or even call':[use Contact Agent Button]
Do you like the photos?? Well may be you would you like to view this home personally because, one of the best things about NewHome4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and were physically in the office 4U just so that you can view, like no other estate agent in Mold
In a cul-de-sac at the far end of Jubilee Way, yet remaining in walking distance of Aldi OK, maybe not if you have been over enthusiastic with your weekly shop - we find this lovely home. The beauty of cul-de-sacs is their lack of through traffic, making them an ideal venue for family living and this particular example takes full advantage of this.
If we consider Cwrt Brenig as a small estate, it was evidently built sufficiently long ago to have been completed before the building companies went into full Robber Baron mode, desperate to cram as many cash cows as possible into one field. Here we find sensible amounts of space between the homes and the different angles at which they are set add to the open and spacious feel. So far, things look good.
A large lawn lies to one side of the double width drive which in turn approaches the integrated garage. Visually, the front elevation is given added interest by the attractive bay window beside the overhanging porch, protecting the front door from the worst of the weather. Opening the attractive UPVC faux wood front door with its twin decoratively glazed panels, which also allow amply light into the inner hallway, where the stairs rise in front of us to the first floor accommodation. Door open on the ground floor into:
To the right is the door into the lounge. This is a most attractive room, providing the warmth of welcome that makes any home feel right. The previously mentioned bay window to the front provides the level of light that only a bay can, while the chillier evenings are catered for by the feature living flame gas fire in its attractive wooden fire surround. The gas central heating ensures that this is more for show than anything else but no one can deny the psychological benefits of sitting beside a real flame as the winter winds howl.
Towards the rear of the room is the door into the under-the-stairs-cupboard that provides the storage every home needs. This is deeper than expected and makes light work of concealing all the household detritus every home breeds.
An archway takes us though into the dining room, which provides all the space you could want. for entertaining. It easily houses a full six seat dining table while leaving enough room to comfortably move around, this area is kept light by the twin set of sliding patio doors opening, naturally enough, onto the patio outside.
* if entertaing friends and family are important, then this may be something for you to consider - by knocking down the wall that divides the kitchen from the dining area, you could create a more modern open-plan living space - and if money was growing on trees, you could build an orangery onto the rear and side of the home (there is plenty of room), opening up an ideal huge space for entertaing numerous people throughout the year, topping it off with some bi-folding doors to create an outside feel to the inside......if you find that tree, can you show me where it is too please:) *
OK, back into the dining room and to one side is the door into the kitchen with its practical and attractive ceramic tiled floor. The rear of the room houses the tall fridge/freezer while facing towards the window puts us in the centre of a U shaped layout of fitted units, high and low level and housing the sink and gas hob with oven beneath.
Slightly disappointed at finding neither washing machine nor dishwasher, I was pleased to move next door into the utility room, finding both. A door in the utility room reveals the large downstairs cloakroom with its corner mounted sink and lavatory. The close proximity of this to the back door is perfect, providing the sweating gardener the opportunity to clean up before properly entering the home.
Through the back door is a path running down the side of the home and giving access to the side door of the garage. This is fairly standard but does offer both power and light, housing the electricity cut-out board and the brand new Worcester condensing gas combi boiler, which is set in an exposed and accessible position for easy maintenance.
In the other direction the path takes us into the garden where a paved area runs across the rear of the home, widening out to a full patio there it passes the sliding doors of the dining room. This makes the possibility of al fresco dining all the more attractive during the summer months and adds to the homes appeal as somewhere for the family to relax with friends. The huge triangular lawn beyond here is lined with various flowering shrubs around its perimeter and features a couple of small fruit trees which appeared highly productive. There's a patio area at the far end of the garden and it also extends to the side of the home, so if you have green fingers, this garden has your name on it.
Returning indoors and up the stairs, turning to the front of the home takes us to the first bedroom. With a view running back up the length of the cul-de-sac this is an excellent sized double room, with space for twin bedside cabinets and aided by the large fitted wardrobes.
Beside here is something everywhere needs, a linen cupboard providing space for all the spare bedding. In fact it provides so much space I can think of families who would struggle to fill it.
Beside here is the family bathroom. Tiled to half height throughout and full height around the bath, to my mind this is a little dated but that is only my subjective opinion and my tastes have been called into question before. The suite comprises a pedestal hand basin, lavatory and bath with a shower attached to the mixer taps and a rail mounted shower curtain surrounding the whole.
Adjacent to here is the first of the rear facing bedrooms. This is an L shaped room where a large wardrobe unit could be used to square it off, or a set of fitted wardrobes to fill the space. This would leave a double room still of very comfortable dimensions making this home a real rarity: somewhere where nobody is compromised by their choice of bedrooms.
Finally we come to the master bedroom and to be honest, there is no better term for it. A huge room providing space for a double bed with twin bedside cabinets, a chest of drawers and a massive wardrobe unit made up of two large separate wardrobes separated by a dressing table vanity unit with drawers set into its base and even with all these in place, there is room for an enthusiastic and well attended tea dance.
Off here to the rear is the en-suite where the theme of space continues. Many rooms of this type feel cluttered and enclosed as if they are an afterthought that has been stuck in a convenient cupboard and where, however clever and innovative the design, there just isnt the space. This is different and gives enough room to walk around, offering a suite of pedestal hand basin, lavatory and walk-in shower cubicle with a mains-water fed shower, heated directly from the combi boiler.
Front Of Home: -
Lounge: - 4,3 x 3.5 (13'1",9'10" x 11'5") -
Dining Room: - 3.0 x 2.8 (9'10" x 9'2") -
Kitchen: - 3.0 x 2.4 (9'10" x 7'10") -
Utility Room: - 1.8 x 1.7 (5'10" x 5'6") -
Downstairs Wc - 1.0 x 1.1 (3'3" x 3'7") -
Master Bedroom: - 4.5 x 3.7 (14'9" x 12'1") -
En Suite: - 2.7 x 1.8 (8'10" x 5'10") -
Bedroom Two: - 3.5 x 2.8 (11'5" x 9'2") -
Bedroom Three: - 3.6 x 2.6 (11'9" x 8'6") -
Family Bathroom: - 2.5 x 2.0 (8'2" x 6'6") -
Outside Of Home: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E (flintshire)
ELECTRIC & GAS BILLS: (to be confirmed)
WATER BILL: (to be confirmed)
* Please note: this home has been recently fitted with a new Worcester Boiler - so that's one huge added benefit when buying this home *
Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is a great family home offering a convenient location and spacious, versatile accommodation whatever the ages or needs of the family involved. The garden is a place of beauty, while not needing an army of workers to maintain it and the way the dining room opens onto the patio ensures it will be used and enjoyed everytime it's sunny The garden is also big enough to provide a place of adventure for small children while being a place of peace for those in their second childhood. There is plenty of parking space without even considering the garage for its more traditional use, schools and the town centre are minutes away and the luxury of all the bedrooms being doubles is a real rarity today. Can you think of any boxes it fails to tick? No, neither can I.
Now, unlike most other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office 4U so that you can view this home when you want - but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 * STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FREE 'Independent MORTGAGE ADVICE' - We OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK so come to our office for a cup of coffee and chat to Beth from LOVE MORTGAGES or just [use Contact Agent Button] or 'call':[use Contact Agent Button]
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS (not me with a camera!)
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK & with the
3. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FREE AERIAL DRONE VIDEO @ NO EXTRA CHARGE (CAA DEPENDENT)
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
8. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARS OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: