- Tenure: Freehold
- Attractive, new 4 bed detached house with adjacent 1 bed annexe
- Located on outskirts of popular village
- Completed to a high spec
- Purchaser has choice of kitchen and utility fittings
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Extensive sundeck on first floor with views to mountains
- Mature private grounds with pond
- Large carport and garage
Ysgol Gynradd Dyffryn Ardudwy (0.4mi.)
Ysgol Gynradd Llanbedr (2.7mi.)
A rare opportunity to acquire this attractive, new detached, 4 bedroom house, situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Dyffryn Ardudwy and close to Talybont. The house has been completed to a high specification and has the benefit of a 1 bedroom annexe adjacent. Viewing is essential.
Key features of the house are:
* Four bedrooms, three bathrooms over 2 floors (2 en-suite)
* En-suite bathrooms and main bathroom have contemporary
designed wall and floor tiles and designer heated towel rails.
* Ground floor WC and cloakroom
* Large living room
* Purchaser has the choice of kitchen and utility fittings
* Oak floors throughout the ground floor
* Luxury carpet flooring throughout bedrooms
* Oak staircase
* All windowsills are made from sapele hardwood
* Unique local stone work on main entrance
* 'K' render on all exterior walls
* Mature private grounds with pond
* Oil-fired central heating throughout the house and annexe
* Outdoor lighting to walls, garden, pond and sundeck
* Slate and Indian stone paths, patio and courtyard
* Extensive Sundeck on first floor with unspoiled views to the
* Large Carport
Two minutes' drive from one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches in Wales. Close to extensive historic and protected woodland walks by the Ysgethin River and extensive mountain ranges of Moelfra and Rhinog. The Royal St. David's golf club in Harlech is nationally and internationally renowned as one of Wales premier golf links.
Entrance Hall 4.80m x 2.79m
Cloakroom 1.47m x 1.45m
Separate WC with low flush suite, wash hand basin and mirror over.
Living Room 7.01m x 5.18m
Spacious room with open fireplace and patio doors leading to Garden.
Ground Floor Bedroom 5.18m x 3.71m
Including EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC.
Kitchen 5.16m x 3.99m
An allowance will be given for kitchen fittings of your choice and will be installed before completion. Patio doors leading to patio area and rear door to courtyard.
Utility 2.79m x 2.49m
Allowance for fittings of your choice
Dining Room 5.18m x 3.10m
Patio doors leading to courtyard.
Master Bedroom 5.54m x 5.18m
To include EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with shower cubicle, hand wash basin with mirror over, low flush WC, towel rail. This bedroom has French doors opening onto the extensive Sundeck which has unspoiled mountain views
Bedroom 3 5.49m x 5.18m
Bedroom 4 4.19m x 3.96m
Family Bathroom 3.81m x 2.79m
Jacuzzi bath, shower, double hand wash basins in unit, low flush WC. This room has a 12ft high ceiling with chandelier.
Storage Area 9.40m x 2.74m
Large Car Port (19' 10" x 15' 6")
Garage 15' 8" x 14' 9"
This apartment could be used as a residence for family members, or as an earning potential as a holiday let. There is separate access to this annexe.
Living Room 6.50m x 3.40m
Kitchen 3.12m x 2.36m
Fully fitted kitchen to include integrated electric cooker, ceramic hob, washing machine and dishwasher.
Bedroom 1 4.34m x 4.27m
With EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail.
A tarmac driveway leads from the Cors y Gedol Drive up to the main house. The garden areas are well fenced and stocked with mature shrubs, bushes and plants. There is also a Pond. Outdoor seating areas.
See more properties like this: