- Fantastic family home with flexible living space
- Formal lounge and separate family or dining room
- Stunning kitchen with room to dine
- Master ensuite bedroom on ground level
- Gorgeous bathroom
- 3 further large bedrooms
- Dressing room or study
- Optional outside space for an office
- Low maintenace gardens
- Additional WC
Taylor High School (0.7mi.)
Muir Street Primary School (0.8mi.)
Firpark Primary School (0.8mi.)
*** OFFERS OVER £239,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £280,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a wonderful, 4 bedroom detached, traditional family home in a popular area of Motherwell?
Would you like a gorgeous, spacious lounge with modern decor, feature fireplace, high ceilings and bay window?
What about a 2nd lounge/family room/dining room with neutral decor, feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring?
How about a stunning family dining kitchen which has contemporary units with a walnut wood finish, contrasting worktops, tiled splashback & flooring, stainless steel oven & hob and space for a table & chairs?
Would you like a master bedroom on the ground level which has a really lovely, partially tiled ensuite with bath and separate shower cubicle?
What about a 2nd double bedroom on ground level?
How about a lovely family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen, fitted vanity unit and chrome heated towel rail?
Would you like the convenience of a separate wc?
What about 2 double bedrooms on the upper floor, one of which has access to a dressing room or study?
How about a low maintenance garden to the rear with artificial grass?
Would you like 2 garages one of which could be a workshop?
What about an outhouse with laminate flooring which could be used as an office or kids playroom?
How about a long driveway to the side and rear of the property where several cars could park?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Kitchen 5.31m (17'5') x 4.27m (14'0')
Family Bathroom 2.46m (8'1') x 1.45m (4'9')
Lounge 5.23m (17'2') x 4.29m (14'1')
Bedroom 1 4.44m (14'7') x 3.84m (12'7')
Ensuite 3.40m (11'2') x 4.44m (14'7')
Bedroom 2 4.29m (14'1') x 3.66m (12'0')
Bedroom 3 5.41m (17'9') x 4.29m (14'1')
Bedroom 4 5.41m (17'9') x 3.38m (11'1')
2nd Lounge 5.31m (17'5') x 3.66m (12'0')
Downstairs WC 2.62m (8'7') x 1.07m (3'6')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: