- Tenure: Freehold
- Well presented 4 bedroom detached house
- Entrance hall, downstairs w/c, spacious lounge
- Dining room open plan to a modern kitchen
- Warm-roof conservatory for all year round use
- Modern bathroom/wc in white
- GCH and uPVC double glazed
- Newly laid driveway and detached single garage
- Lawned gardens to the front and rear
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Heath Primary School (1.0mi.)
North Wingfield Primary and Nursery School (1.0mi.)
Temple Normanton Primary School (1.4mi.)
* GUIDE PRICE £200,000 TO £210,000 *
Hunters are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom detached house.
The well presented accommodation comprises: - entrance hall, downstairs WC, spacious lounge, dining room open plan to the modern fitted kitchen and warm-roof conservatory - perfect for all year round use! To the first floor sees four bedrooms and modern combined family bathroom/WC in white.
Gas centrally heated (combi) and uPVC double glazed.
Outside sees a newly laid driveway leading to the detached single garage, a lawned garden to the front and an enclosed, south westerly facing rear garden - offering a good degree of privacy and views.
Ideally situated for local amenities, schools, the Five Pits Trail and near by country walks. Great for M1 access.
Excellent family home - to view call Hunters Chesterfield (phones answered 24/7!)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Since the EPC report was created, the property has benefited from having a new boiler and new windows and doors. This will likely have improved the overall energy rating.
We would like to make any potential buyers aware that this property is being sold by a member of Hunters staff.
We are advised that there is a planning application pending for the land to the rear of the property ref: 18/01170/OL. Full details are available to view on the North East Derbyshire District Council planning portal.
* UPDATE: As of Friday 8th November 2019 the application has been REFUSED *
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: