Langley Park Primary Academy (0.6mi.)
The Holy Family Catholic Primary School (0.7mi.)
Tree Tops Primary Academy (0.9mi.)
A deceptively spacious and well presented property in an elevated position affording lovely country views set in a quiet location
The Paddock is a deceptively spacious property set on a quiet country lane in an elevated position. Many rooms have double or triple aspect windows which afford delightful views over surrounding farmland and orchards. The property has been updated by the current owners to a high specification and could offer further flexible accommodation subject to any necessary planning consent(s). The property is set amid good sized mature gardens bordered by mature hedging, flanked by open farmland.
- Generous sized entrance hall with parquet flooring
- Double aspect sitting room with wood burner and French doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fully fitted units under quartz countertops, integrated appliances, Aga and vinyl flooring
- Utility room with fitted cabinets and space for appliances leading through to additional utility space with access to rear garden
- Triple aspect sun room with garden views
- Cloakroom fitted with contemporary white suite
- Externally accessed garden room
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, triple aspect views, doors to balcony and en suite shower room with under floor heating
- 2 further double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes – one of these has triple aspect views
- Family bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite, shower over bath, complementary tiling
- Gardens and grounds circa 0.38 acres with mature herbaceous borders, raised vegetable patch, apple and plum trees and chicken coop
- Private driveway, garage with electric door and separate lockable store
The property is located on the outskirts of the village of Chart Sutton, with nearby Sutton Valence offering a small number of local services including post office stores, garage/petrol station, farm shop, historic village inns and a parish church. Maidstone provides more comprehensive shops and amenities along with the 450 acre Mote Park.
There are a good range of schools in the area catering for both primary and secondary education in both the state and private sector including Sutton Valence Primary School, Sutton Valence Preparatory and Senior Schools, and grammar schools and non-selective schools at Maidstone.
Conveniently situated with excellent road and rail links nearby, the M20 gives access to coastal towns and ferry ports and to the M25 to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Headcorn and Staplehurst Stations offer frequent services to London terminals with journey times from under an hour.
Maidstone 4 miles
Staplehurst 5.4 miles
Headcorn 6 miles
M20 Motorway 4 miles
(All distances are approximate)
From Sutton Valence travel north on the A274 towards Maidstone. Proceed for about a mile to Langley then turn left at the cross roads onto Plough Wents Road B2163. Turn right onto Brishing Road after approximately 1.3 miles and the property will be found after a short distance on the left.
- Services: Oil fired central heating. Mains electricity and water. Private drainage system.
- Local Authority: Maidstone Borough Council.
- Council Tax band (2018/19): F.
- Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
- Viewings: Strictly by appointment through Jackson-Stops. [use Contact Agent Button]
Jackson-Stops Private Finance specialises in advising on and arranging competitive mortgages quickly, efficiently and in a stress-free manner. Please contact the office for further information.
Close to commuter links
Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
Off road parking
Garden sheds & greenhouse
Gardens circa 0.38 acres
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: