- Outstanding Opportunity
- Unspoilt, Idyllic Gayton Location
- Planning Permission in Place
- Stunning 3 Bed Dwelling
- Planning Ref: 18/28930FUL
- 1.6 Acres with River Frontage
- Ideally Positioned for Commuters
- Energy Rating: N/A
The property is situated in this outstanding and unspoilt area of Gayton which is idyllic in its location and is also convenient for commuters and modern day life. This really does represent a truly individual opportunity to create a stunning home.
Planning permission was granted in October 2018 and the consent, conditions and associated drawings can be found on Stafford Borough Council at; under planning application number: 18/28930FUL under the address The Old Smithy, Hartley Green Road, Gayton, Stafford ST18 0HJ.
Directions: From Stafford take the A518 east into the village of Weston, at the traffic lights turn left onto the A51, continue through the next set of traffic lights and then almost immediately turn right sign posted Gayton and Fradswell. Continue into Gayton and take the second turning on the left hand side and the property is situated a short distance down the lane.
1. The unfenced boundary to Brookland Cottage between points A-B and C-D has been pegged and the Purchaser will be responsible for erecting a suitable stock proof fence within 1 month of completion.
2. The property is sold subject to all rights of way, way leaves and easements whether or not they are defined in this brochure.
3. Prospective Purchasers should ensure they are familiar with the Planning Conditions when formulating their proposals.
Tenure: Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Brookland Cottage has a right of way over the entrance splay and exclusive rights using, maintaining and replacing the existing septic tank, as approximately marked X on the plan, together with all associated pipework within the property.
Services: Mains electricity has previously been supplied to the building but is currently disconnected. Mains water and telecoms are understood to be in the Highway. There is no drainage. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves about all services and make the necessary enquiries of appropriate authorities and suppliers.
Useful Websites: ; Our Ref: JGA/05082019
Local Authority/Tax Band: Stafford Borough Council
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: