- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
- Beautifully presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space.
- Located in an established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished in contemporary decor and fittings, with a modern integrated kitchen and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating and double glazing
- Externally, there is a lawns and established flowering plants to the front, and an enclosed south-facing rear garden with a lawn, paved patio and store shed.
- Home Report available online.
Edinburgh Secure Services (Howdenhall & St Katharine's Special School) (0.4mi.)
St Catherine's RC Primary School (0.7mi.)
Gracemount Primary School (0.8mi.)
Beautifully presented, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Located in an established residential area of Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. A bright entrance hall has space for outerwear, and gives access to the lounge and stairway. Set to the front, the lounge includes coving, a central pendant light fitting, and is open to the dining area creating a light public space. To the rear, the dining/kitchen area has a door to the garden, and two pendant light fittings. A fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops with matching up-stands, a tiled surround, sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first floor, two well proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects, with a built-in store/wardrobe from front-facing bedroom one. The modern bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower over the bath and tiled splash-walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A wide variety of supermarkets can be found close by such as Margiota, Tesco and Co-Op, as well as a Morrisons, Aldi and Lidl. Whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. The area allows for an active lifestyle with excessive walks, public parks and green spaces situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course also offer open spaces. A village-like life with close proximity to the city, Liberton offers a number of pubs near by such as the Stables, and lovely coffee shops in Secret Garden and Mortonhall Garden Centre. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level with a new Primary School, Broomhill being built, which will be taking new pupils in August 2020. Regular public transport is available from Liberton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: