- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- House Share
- City Centre
- Available for Working Professionals
- 1 Bedroom
- Flat Screen TV
- WiFi Included
- Double Bedroom Available
- Gas Central Heating
University of Sheffield (0.8mi.)
Netherthorpe Road (0.8mi.)
Langsett/Primrose View (0.9mi.)
Westways Primary School (0.1mi.)
Broomhill Infant School (0.5mi.)
Lydgate Infant School (0.5mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £250
- Long term let
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION*** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL. £475 pcm INCLUDING ALL BILLS & COUNCIL TAX. Call us now to book your viewing. We are open 7 days a week froim 8am to 8pm.
***LUXURY ACCOMMODATION*** 1 LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL This property benefits from 4 bedrooms, lovely fitted kitchen, separate living / dining room, bathroom and well catered garden at the rear. Plenty of on street parking with NO restrictions.
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. The property has recently been refurbished with lovely fixtures and fittings, new carpet and recently decorated throughout. All the comforts of home are right here. Extra attention has been given to provide the ideal living standards that would appeal to a professional who will be sharing with other professional housemates. Communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
- Location - This property is well situated and close to shops. Located within a few minutes' walk to the heart of Crookes and its shops, cafes, supermarkets and much more. Everything is within easy reach. There is a main bus route which will take you into the City Centre, located close to hospitals and the University of Sheffield. Everything you need is virtually here.
- Kitchen This home has a beautiful fitted kitchen with modern appliances (microwave, kettle & toaster), electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezer.
- Lounge & Dining Room - There is plenty of room here to get together with your housemates. The property has a spacious dining / living with a lovely dining table with two comfortable sofas and a flat screen wall-mounted television.
- Bedroom This beautiful bedroom which attracts lots of natural light is fitted with double glazing providing you with warmth and total peace & quiet. The room is supplied with a comfortable double bed, bedside table, nest of drawers and wardrobe.
- Bathroom This property has a recently renovated bathroom with bath and shower facilities, toilet and wash basin.
- Court Yard Enjoy the professionally maintained garden that this home has to offer at the rear of the property.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £475 per calendar month includes bills (Gas, Electricity, Council Tax, Water, Internet & TV Licence)
- Deposit - £250
- Available Date - 5th September 2019
- HURRY. Don't let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a working professional wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW to book a viewing. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
See more properties like this: