- 3 Bed Mid Terraced
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Available Immediately
- Available now
Elite Sales and Lettings are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom property on Victoria Street Willenhall . The property lies within walking distance of local amenities and schools and has excellent transport links to Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Approach Via Paved path with front door into;
Reception Room One12'10" x 11'5" (3.91m x 3.48m). Single glazed bay window to front and gas central heating radiator.
Reception Room Two11'6" x 11'6" (3.5m x 3.5m). Single glazed window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen10'7" x 6'6" (3.23m x 1.98m). Single glazed window to the side and gas central heating radiator. Kitchen comprises of a selection of wall mounted cupboards and base units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Door to garden and space for cooker.
Downstairs Bathroom Single glazed frosted window to the side, gas central heating radiator and three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level wc and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
Landing Gas central heating radiator and doors to;
Bedroom One11'5" x 10'8" (3.48m x 3.25m). Single glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two11'7" x 8'10" (3.53m x 2.7m). Single glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three10'7" x 6'7" (3.23m x 2m). Single glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Rear Garden Patio area followed by lawned area.
Previously marketed by
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality of the accomodation.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008:
1) The information contained in this listing is for guidance only; complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
2) If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you, verification should be obtained from us.
3) These particulars do not constitute a contract or part of a contract.
4) Any measurements given are approximate and tenants should verify the measurements for themselves before ordering furniture or floor coverings.
5) No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose.
6) No apparatus, equipment, furniture or fittings have been tested.
7) Items shown in photographs may not be included in the tenancy; tenants must seek clarification if in doubt.
8) Tenants must check the availability of the property before traveling to see it, and before making an appointment to view.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING MEASURES:-
We have in place procedures and controls, which are designed to forestall and prevent money laundering. If we suspect that a supplier, customer / client, or employee is committing a money laundering offence as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we will, in accordance with our legal responsibilities, disclose the suspicion to the National Criminal Intelligence Service.
THE UK ASSOCIATION OF LETINGS ESTATE AGENTS:-
We are a member of this organisation which is the UK’s leading professional body for estate agency personnel across all branches of property services, being dedicated to the goal of professionalism within all aspects of property, estate agency, and land. We adhere to the UKALA’s Codes of Practice and complaints redress procedures.
THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN SERVICE:-
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS) and follows the TPOS Code of Practice. The Landlord agrees that we may give information about the property to the Ombudsman, if the Landlord has registered a complaint and he asks for information.
The landlord also agrees that we may give the landlord’s contact details to TPOS (if they ask for it) to help them monitor how we are following the Code of Practice. A copy of the Code of Practice and the Consumer Guide is available from
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION SCHEME:-
As a member of the UK Association of Letting Estate Agents, we subscribe to a Client Money Protection Scheme which is a compensation scheme run by the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFoPP) providing compensation to landlords, tenants and other clients should an agent misappropriate their rent, deposit or other client funds.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE:-
The full E P C can be made available as a paper copy by contacting our office, or can be seen in full, and printed, by clicking on the ‘Energy Performance Certificate’ tab.
See more properties like this: