- Available for Working Professionals
- Property Available Now
- Hunters Bar
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- WiFi Included
- Double Bedroom Available
- 1 Bedroom
- House Share
Hunter's Bar Junior School (0.1mi.)
Hunter's Bar Infant School (0.1mi.)
Clifford CofE Infant School (0.2mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £250
- Long term let
FULLY REFURBISHED 5 STAR ACCOMMODATION FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL. 1 LUXURIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT NOW. £465 pcm. Bills included (Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet & TV Licence). Contact us now to book a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
FULLY REFURBISHED 5 STAR ACCOMMODATION FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL. 1 LUXURIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE TO RENT. This is a beautifully presented property comprising of 4 bedrooms, kitchen, separate lounge / dining area, bathroom and toilet. 1 double bedroom for a working professional is available to rent now.
- Location - This property is well situated in Hunter's Bar and is close to local amenities. Only a 1 minute walk to shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and Ecclesall Road. Close to public transport, supermarkets and the City Centre. Everything you need is virtually here.
- Special Comments - The Landlord has spared no expense here. This property has been refurbished to a very high standard with lovely fixtures & fittings and new carpet throughout. All the comforts of home are right here. Extra attention has been given to provide the ideal living standards that would appeal to a professional who will be sharing with other professional housemates. Communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
- Kitchen - This property has a decent sized kitchen with modern appliances including a microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge freezer and a clothes washer/dryer. The kitchen has a gas hob and electric oven. There is plenty of cupboard space for your convenience here.
- Lounge - This lovely home comes with a separate lounge with a large L-shape sofa, coffee table and glass top dining table. For your entertainment, there is a large wall mounted flat screen TV and there is plenty of room to enjoy the company of your housemates. - Bathroom - There is a bathroom with a large walk in shower, separate bath tub, wash hand basin, heated towel rack and a toilet.
- Bedroom - This bedroom has been tastefully decorated throughout. The room is supplied with a comfortable double bed, wardrobe, sofa, radiator, large set of drawers and a bedside table. This bedroom boasts plenty of natural sunlight and is double glazed to keep your room warm and quiet.
- Garden - To the rear of the property is a professionally installed decked area for you to enjoy summer days in privacy and to entertain friends and mix with your housemates.
- Parking - Plenty of on-street parking is available with no restrictions.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £465 pcm - ***INCLUDING BILLS (Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Internet & TV Licence)***
- Deposit - £250
- Available Date - 14th September 2019
- HURRY. Don't let this opportunity slip by. This is truly a unique chance for a working professional wishing to move somewhere close to work and local amenities and enjoy the comforts of home plus more!
Contact us NOW on[use Contact Agent Button] to book a viewing. For your convenience, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
See more properties like this: