- EPC Rating B
- Low Cost Housing Scheme
- 2 Beds
- One Parking Space In Front of Property
- Rear Garden
John Ferneley College (0.2mi.)
St Mary's Church of England Primary School (0.7mi.)
Brownlow Primary School (1.0mi.)
A modern two bedroom mid-town house set on the north side of Melton and set within easy reach of John Ferneley School and the country park. We are pleased to offer for sale this affordable house which is offered to market as part of the government’s low cost housing scheme meaning you would own 100% of the house but only at 70% of the market value. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with down stairs cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom, one parking space at the front of the property and enclosed rear garden.
The accommodation is entered via a UPVC front door into the entrance hall which has a down stairs cloakroom.
With a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
The lounge has French doors opening to the rear garden, TV point, stairs rising to the first floor, space for dining table and a door giving access to the kitchen.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units which work surfaces over, stainless steel gas hob with extractor chimney over, electric oven and grill, 1 ½ stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, window overlooking the front elevation, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
With a window overlooking the rear garden and built-in wardrobe.
This bedroom has a window overlooking the front elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite, comprising of panelled bath with shower mixer unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and obscured window to the front.
There is a tarmac driveway providing one parking space in front of the property. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance garden which is paved and gravelled with pathway leading to gates giving access to the rear/side entry. There is a timber shed (available by separate negotiation).
There is a ground rent and service charge to the property of approximately £160 per annum for the maintenance to phase 1 of the development.
Please note that subject to the provisions below the Low Cost Homes for Sale shall not be used for any purpose other than by persons who satisfy one of the following;
- has immediately prior to Occupation, been ordinarily resident within the Borough of Melton for at least a 12 month period; or,
- has formed a strong connection with the Borough of Melton either with regard to any immediate family association within the Borough of Melton; or,
- has permanent employment or an offer of permanent employment in the Borough of Melton; or,
- in default of a person who satisfies any of the above criteria who is nonetheless considered to be in need of such accommodation on the basis of their income and their inability to purchase a property on the open market other than at the discounted price specified.
Enquire for details.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: