- Newly constructed stunning second floor apartment offering far reaching views with the benefit of full width balconies
- Entrance hall, cloakroom, utility cupboard, fully fitted kitchen to include kitchen island/breakfast bar, integrated appliances and granite worktops
- Living/dining room with full height bi-fold doors opening on to balcony, picture windows and dining area
- Master bedroom with bespoke built in bedroom furniture and ensuite bathroom, guest suite, both with access to covered balcony
- Additional features include wooden floors throughout with underfloor gas heating, smart home system, controlling lighting, security, heating and video entry. secure undercover gated (truncated)
- 10-year CRL Building warranty
Trinity Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
St Mary's School (0.3mi.)
The Henley College (0.3mi.)
A unique development consisting of 8 bright & spacious contemporary apartments. Glazed front door with video security access opens in to communal entrance hall, stairs and lift give access to all floors, front aspect apartment number 3 will be found on the first floor. Solid wood front door opens into entrance hall, utility cupboard housing washing machine and tumble dryer, cloakroom, double doors give access through to open plan living area offering fully fitted state of the art kitchen with integrated appliances, central island/breakfast bar with additional range of fitted cupboards, leading through to dining area with wonderful full height picture windows moving through to an amazing living room with full height bi fold doors opening onto balcony with far reaching views across Henley and beyond, feature corner display unit. Master bedroom with bespoke fitted furniture, ensuite bathroom, picture window, second bedroom with fitted furniture & ensuite shower room, picture window, both bedrooms have access to a covered balcony. Additional features include wooden floors throughout with under floor gas central heating, smart home system, controlling lighting, security, heating and video entry, secure gated allocated parking space.
This fabulous apartment is located in the heart of Henley town centre which offers comprehensive range of shopping facilities including 3 screen cinema, theatre, library, Waitrose, doctor’s surgery and a host of restaurants, cafes & pubs/bars. In addition, there are several recreational sporting facilities many associated with the River and include a choice of golf courses with racing at Newbury, Ascot and Windsor
There is a wide variety of schools both private and state to include Rupert House & Trinity primary schools, Shiplake College, Queen Anne’s, Oratory & Gillotts senior schools. The commuter is well provided for Henley Station (5-minute walk) having direct links with London Paddington and the M4/M40 J8/9 & 4 are 9 miles distance approximately giving access to London, Heathrow, West Country and Midlands.
See more properties like this: