Bidborough Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School (0.1mi.)
Meadows School (0.6mi.)
Southborough CofE Primary School (1.0mi.)
- Long term let
A tastefully modernised house in the sought after area of Bidborough. Neatly set back from the road in a small quiet cul-de-sac the property is beautifully presented to provide a lovely three bedroom family home with landscaped gardens and garage. The property also offers stripped original floor boards, double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Situated approximately 4 miles from Tunbridge Wells, the property benefits from good road and rail links and is within the catchment area of the highly regarded Bidborough Church of England Primary School.
The property is double glazed and benefits from Gas Fired Central Heating.
- The ground floor rooms are all accessed from the spacious entrance hall that features stripped original floorboards and original 'leaded light' door and surrounding windows.
- There is a large Bay-Fronted Sitting-Room to the front also with stripped original floorboards and feature fireplace and a generous Dining-Room to the rear with double doors leading directly to the garden.
- The Kitchen is fitted with 'High-Gloss' black cabinets and stylish work surfaces, chrome floor to ceiling radiator, tiled floor, built in appliances and breakfast bar.
- The downstairs accommodation is completed by a Cloakroom/W.C.
- 2 large double bedrooms. The main bedroom to the front features a large Bay.
- 1 small double bedroom
- The luxury bathroom is delightfully modern in its design. There is a double walk-in shower, stand-alone bath with 'stand-pipe' chrome taps, designer basin with vanity unit and a heated porcelain tiled floor.
- The loft is insulated, boarded, lit and accessed by a built in ladder.
- To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway, with room for 3-4 cars and leads to the garage which is attached to the side of the house.
- The front garden is fenced and walled and has a grassed area as well as flower and shrub borders.
- The rear garden is very private and features mature shrubs and trees, gravelled terrace, lawns and 'railway sleeper' landscaping.
The house is located in a small cul-de-sac close to the centre of Bidborough village and offers convenient for access to the local shop, pub/restaurant, primary school and ancient church. The main towns of Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells are about 2.5 and 4 miles away respectively and provide comprehensive shopping facilities and a wide variety of recreational amenities. There are excellent local independent primary schools such as The Schools at Somerhill and Hilden Grange Primary sit alongside the highly regarded village primary and the sought after girls' and boys' secondary grammar schools are also nearby. With a number of additional exceptional state secondary schools in its borough and the renowned Tonbridge and Sevenoaks Schools on its doorstep, parents are definitely spoilt for choice. The village is popular with commuters being only 2.5 miles from Tonbridge Station with its fast and frequent access into central London in 40 minutes. It is also close to Gatwick Airport and with the A21 less than 2 miles away with access onto the M25 it provides quick road access into London too.
RELEVANT LETTING FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION INFORMATION
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Pre-Tenancy Fees (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Security Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks’ rent
During The Tenancy (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Variation of Contract: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) if you want change the tenancy agreement
- Unpaid Rent: Payment of interest for the later payment of rent as a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate
- Lost Key(s) or other security devises: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Change of Sharer: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Early Termination: Liable to the Landlord for the costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During The Tenancy (Payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities (gas, electricity, other fuel, water, private drainage, sewerage); Communications (telephone and broadband); Installation of cable/satellite; Subscription to cable/satellite supplier; Television licence; Council Tax.
Other Permitted Payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
- Jackson-Stops is a member of ARLA Propertymark, which is a client protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. Jackson-Stops use the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to protect tenant deposits.
Sought after village location
Double glazed throughout
Sorry No Pets
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: