- Open viewings Sunday 2 - 4pm or by appointment please call Mov8.
- Well-presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, in a traditional terraced block, with gardens and a driveway.
- Conveniently located, close to Saughton Park, in Edinburgh's long-established Gorgie district, west of the city centre.
- Comprises: a hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good storage, secure entry, and cable TV and phone points.
- Externally, there is a private front garden with a driveway, a leafy shared rear garden with timber shed, and unrestricted on-street parking on adjoining streets.
- Home Report available online.
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Balgreen Primary School (0.3mi.)
Gorgie Mills (0.4mi.)
This well-presented, three bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forms part of a traditional terraced block, with gardens and a driveway, conveniently located close to Saughton Park, in Edinburgh's long-established Gorgie district, west of the city centre. A carpeted entrance hall with storage cupboard serves all rooms directly. With a garden outlook through twin front windows, the large living/dining room features wood-effect flooring, a timber fireplace with coal-effect gas fire, plain coving and a ceiling rose, wall press, and French doors opening to the kitchen at the rear. Offering a leafy garden outlook, and with dual access from the living room and hall, the kitchen features modern units, marble-effect worktops, splash tiling and a larder cupboard. Integrated appliances include an induction hob and double oven with overhead extractor canopy, a fridge/freezer and dishwasher, with space for further appliances. There are two spacious double bedrooms, one to either aspect, a rear-facing single bedroom, and an extensively-tiled bathroom with a white suite including an over-bath shower, a chrome ladder-style radiator and garden outlook. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, whilst a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian football club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: