- Tenure: Leasehold
- Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal Investment
- Sold With Tenant In Situ
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Rear Yard
- Popular Residential Area
- Good Public Transport Links
- Range of Amenities in Area
Seaforth & Litherland (0.5mi.)
Bootle New Strand (0.6mi.)
Bootle Oriel Road (1.0mi.)
Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School (0.3mi.)
Thomas Gray Primary School (0.3mi.)
All Saints Catholic Primary School (0.4mi.)
This two-bedroom terrace property has been brought to the sales market by Red Rooves Limited. Perfect for that investor looking to add to their portfolio, the property is sold with a tenant in situ achieving £450 pcm.
Bootle is situated a short distance from Liverpool City Centre and is easily accessible via car or public transport. The area has a vast range of amenities, public transport links and schools and is a popular residential area in Liverpool.
The property briefly comprises of a porch, lounge, inner hallway, dining room, kitchen, two double sized bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is well maintained throughout and contains gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
The porch leads through into the generously sized lounge. The room is carpeted, overlooks the front of the property and contains an opening to the back of the room which leads to the inner hallway. From here another opening leads to the dining room and there are the carpeted stairs to the first floor. The dining room is situated to the rear of the property, is generously sized and has an opening that leads through into the kitchen. The kitchen contains a range of fitted wall and floor units and provides access to the rear yard.
To the first floor the carpeted landing provides access to the two double sized bedrooms and bathroom. Both bedrooms are carpeted with one bedroom situated to the front of the property and the second bedroom to the rear. The bathroom contains a low-level w/c, hand wash basin and shower unit.
This property is sold with a tenant in situ achieving £450pcm. The property is well maintained and would be an ideal investment opportunity.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* The information issued is in good faith but does not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in this article should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
See more properties like this: