- New Build Family Home
- 10 Year New Build Guarantee
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- Ground Floor WC
- Modern Bathroom
- Great Family Home
- Off Street Parking
- Convenient Location
- Coming Soon
COMING SOON WITH HELP TO BUY - THE ATTWELL FROM £175,000 - THREE BEDROOMED FAMILY HOME
PLOTS 49 & 53 RESERVED. PLOTS 50, 51, 52, AND 59 AVAILABLE
The Attwell is a superb three bedroomed house which offers 793 sq.ft. of contemporary styled accommodation including an open plan kitchen diner with patio doors opening onto the rear garden as well as a generous living room.
Hawthorne Meadows is a development of 157 homes, offering well planned and high quality housing in this superbly convenient location, close to the various amenities in Barlborough village and junction 30 of the M1 motorway.
Available House Types & Prices - Mid Terrace - Plot 52 - £175,000
End Terrace - Plots 51 & 53 ( Reserved ) - £180,000
Semi Detached - Plots 49 (Reserved) & 50 - £185,000
Detached - Plot 54 (Reserved) - £190,000 & Plot 59 - £200,000
General - Gas Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazing
10 Year LABC New Build Guarantee
Fully Fitted Floor Coverings Throughout
Gross Internal Floor Area - 793 sq. ft. (73.7 sq m)
Secondary School Catchment Area - Heritage High School
Council Tax Band - TBC
Current Energy Band - TBC
Reservation fee £500 (Half refundable). Early bird reservations will be considered from people thinking of selling their home. Conditions apply.
Note - Spring 2020 anticipated completion date.
House postal numbers will be different to the plot numbers once complete.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. The street scene images might also not include the subject house type.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation.
Cloakroom/Wc - Being part tiled and fitted with a white low flush WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge - A delightful front facing reception room.
There is also a useful built in under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen Diner - A good sized room with space for a dining table and chairs in front of patio doors which open onto the rear garden.
You will have the choice from an agreed range of contemporary style wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over with inset sink unit with mixer tap. (Subject to the time of reservation).
Integrated electric oven, hob with extractor over and integrated fridge/freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - A generous rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom 2 - A second good sized front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom 3 - A good sized front facing single bedroom.
Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and comprising a white three piece suite consisting of a panelled bath with mixer shower over and shower screen, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
There is a useful built in storage cupbaord.
Outside - Each plot will have a driveway providing off street parking, as well as turfed gardens as shown on the landscaping plan.
The rear gardens will comprise a paved patio and lawned garden bordered by timber post and rail fencing.
Street scene images may not include the subject property
Help To Buy - Help To Buy available - With a 5% Deposit (£8,750) and a 75% Mortgage (£131,250), The Government will lend you the remaining 20% (£35,000) through an equity loan , which is cost free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time or when you sell.
( Qualifying conditions apply and Full details are available on request )
Whether youre a first-time buyer or looking to move up the property ladder the Help to Buy scheme is available on all our homes in England up to £600,000.
The Government-backed Help to Buy equity scheme is intended to make mortgages more readily available to people who cannot afford a large deposit and may help you qualify for some of the best mortgage rates around. To buy one of our new homes you may only need a 5% deposit and a mortgage of up to 75% of the value of the property. So you pay just 80% of the property price now. The Government will lend you the remaining 20% of the value of your property through an equity loan, which will be cost free for the first 5 years and can be repaid at any time or on the sale of your home.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: