A three bedroom semi detached home found in a sought after cul-de-sac location within the commuter village of Headcorn.
To the ground floor there is a porch leading to an open lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Well positioned, both the village centre and mainline railway station are within an easy walk from the property.
Front Door To
Double glazed window to side.
Inner Door To
16' 1" x 23' 7" (4.90m x 7.18m) 'L' Shaped lounge/diner. Stairs to first floor landing. Cupboard under stairs. TV point. BT point. Cupboard housing electric meter. Two radiators.
8' x 8' 6" (2.44m x 2.60m) Range of base and wall units. Integrated double oven. Electric hob with extractor over. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled walls. Double glazed doors and double glazed sliding door to
8' x 16' (2.43m x 4.87m) Double glazed window to rear and side. Double glazed sliding door to rear. Double glazed French door to side,
Hatch to loft access. Wall mounted thermostat.
9' 5" x 13' 1" (2.86m x 3.99m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator. BT point.
10' x 10' 9" (3.05m x 3.27m) Double glazed window to rear. Radiator
6' 6" x 6' 9" (1.97m x 2.06m) Doubled glazed window to front. Radiator. BT point. Cupboard housing water tank.
Double glazed obscured window to rear. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin, Panelled bath with electric power shower and glass screen.
concreate path and driveway for several vehicles.
Double doors to garage. Power and lights. Wall mounted gas boiler. Double glazed window and door to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn. Brick block pathway leading to raised decking area and garage.
What fees can we ask you to pay:
BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
• Holding Deposit of £150.00 (which must not equate to more than one weeks’ rent) This is to reserve the property. Please note, this will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantors) withdraw from the Tenancy, fail a right to rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or deed of guarantee) within fifteen calendar days (or other deadline for agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
• Security Deposit of five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the Tenant during the Tenancy.
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
• Unpaid rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than fourteen days in arrears.
• Lost keys or other security devices: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15.00 per hour (inc.VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
• Variation of contract (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Change of sharer (Tenant’s request): £50.00 (inc.VAT) per replacement Tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking Landlord’s instructions, new Tenant referencing and right to rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
• Early termination (Tenant’s request): Should the Tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the Landlord’s costs in re-letting the Property as well as all rent due under the Tenancy until the start date of the replacement Tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the Tenancy.
• Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme. • Philip Jarvis Estate Agent Ltd is part of the PropertyMark Client Money Protection Scheme. Scheme reference: C0014138.