The cottage is set within a row of terraced cottages just to the rear of Maldon Road.
The property is ideally situated for all facilities in Great Baddow. The Vineyards shopping centre is within a short walk and there are regular bus services to Chelmsford city centre. There is a Park and Ride service to the city centre located close by as well as access to the A12.
Entrance door to:
- Lounge/Diner - 5.90m x 3.35m: Window to front, feature fireplace with brick plinth, two radiators, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and glass panelled door to:
- Kitchen - 3.05m x 1.65m: Work surfacing with cupboards above and below, stainless steel sink and single drainer, gas hob with extractor hood over, single oven, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, window to side, tiled floor, door to garden and door to:
- Bathroom - 1.85m x 1.60m: White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, sink with cupboards under, wc, tiled floor, window to rear.
- Bedroom One - 3.35m x 3.35m: Window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom Two - 2.50m x 2.45m: Window to rear, radiator.
There is a larger than average single garage located in front of the property with double wooden doors and parking space to the front.
There is a concrete patio area to the rear and small lawned area.
There is a right of access to neighbouring properties immediately to the rear of the property.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Applicants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the landlord accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that mains water and electricity are connected. There is gas fired central heating.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band B.
The property is classed as Band E.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A deposit amounting to 5 weeks rent is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Please note that the landlord reserves the right to charge an additional rent of £50.00 per pet per month.