- Tenure: Freehold
- Fantastic family home with garage conversion
- Good sized lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Option of 4th bedroom or 2nd reception room
- Lovely bathroom with shower
- Easily maintained gardens
Swinton Primary School (0.7mi.)
St Bridget's Primary School & Nursery Class (0.7mi.)
Caledonia Primary School (0.9mi.)
* OFFERS OVER £179,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £195,000 *
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, 3/4 bedroom semi-detached family home, in a highly sought after estate in Baillieston?
Would you like it to have a converted garage offering a 4th bedroom, 2nd reception room, or seperate dining room?
How about a bright lounge with neutral decor, contrasting carpeting and space for dining if desired?
What about a modern fitted kitchen with white wood units, contrasting worktops & complimenting upstand, stainless steel oven & hob, wood laminate flooring and french doors leading out to the garden?
Would you like a spacious master bedroom with neutral decor and a partially tiled ensuite shower room?
How about 2 further well presented bedrooms upstairs and the option of another bedroom downstairs?
What about a really nice, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, glass shower screen and wood laminate flooring?
Would you like the convenience of a downstairs WC?
How about a low maintenance, enclosed garden with slabbed patio area and a double driveway to the front?
What gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
*FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION WITH THIS PROPERTY*
For more information on this property or to arrange a viewing, please contact us on[use Contact Agent Button].
Kitchen 3.40m (11'2') x 2.39m (7'10')
Family Bathroom 2.11m (6'11') x 2.01m (6'7')
Living Room / Dining 5.21m (17'1') x 3.20m (10'6')
Master Bedroom 3.61m (11'10') x 3.61m (11'10')
Ensuite 2.11m (6'11') x 1.80m (5'11')
Bedroom 2 2.90m (9'6') x 2.49m (8'2')
Bedroom 3 2.90m (9'6') x 2.49m (8'2')
Bedroom 4 (Downstairs) 3.66m (12'0') x 2.39m (7'10')
Downstairs WC 2.11m (6'11') x 0.99m (3'3')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
*FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: