- Tenure: Freehold
- Great first time buy or buy to let
- Spacious family home in popular area
- Bright spacious lounge with patio door leading out into the garden
- Good sized partially tiled kitchen/diner
- 2 sizeable double bedrooms
- Partially tiled family bathroom
- Mature garden to the rear
Boghall Primary School (0.1mi.)
St Columba's Primary School (0.2mi.)
Bathgate Academy (0.2mi.)
*OFFERS OVER £89,995WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £105,000 *
Hello, are you looking for a great first time buy or buy to let, 2 bedroom semi detached property, in popular residential area of Bathgate?
Would you like the opportunity to apply your creativity to good sized rooms all with lots of potential?
How about a bright spacious lounge with neutral décor, feature wall, laminate flooring, plenty of space for furniture and patio doors leading into the garden?
Would you like a good sized partially tiled kitchen/diner with a range of wall and floor units, contrasting worktops and vinyl flooring?
What about 2 sizeable double bedrooms with neutral décor and self coloured carpeting?
How about a partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, white suite, chrome accessories and heated shower rail?
Would you like a large enclosed mature garden to the rear of the property?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
* FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call us on[use Contact Agent Button]
Lounge 5.41m (17'9') x 3.38m (11'1')
Kitchen / Diner 3.17m (10'5') x 2.90m (9'6')
Bedroom 1 4.98m (16'4') x 2.69m (8'10')
Bedroom 2 3.89m (12'9') x 2.59m (8'6')
Bathroom 2.39m (7'10') x 1.55m (5'1')
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how 'green' the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
*FREE MORTGAGE CONSULTATION AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY *
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
See more properties like this: