- Tenure: Freehold
- Immaculately-presented and spacious, three/four bedroom, stone-built, end-terrace townhouse, set over three levels.
- Located in the heart of the picturesque seaside town of Inverbervie, Aberdeenshire.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, shower/utility room, en-suite, and a family bathroom.
- Fully renovated to an exemplary standard, with quality fittings and fixtures throughout and light, tasteful decor.
- Highlights include a stylish integrated kitchen, modern bathrooms, quality hardwood flooring, solid oakwood doors, recessed lighting, and convenient storage.
- In addition, there are well-proportioned room sizes with dual-aspect views, gas central heating, double glazing, and upper floor views to the local countryside.
- Home Report available on request.
Bervie School (0.1mi.)
Gourdon School (1.1mi.)
Kinneff School (2.7mi.)
Immaculately-presented and spacious, three/four bedroom, stone-built, end-terrace townhouse, set over three levels. Located in the heart of the picturesque seaside town of Inverbervie, Aberdeenshire. A welcoming reception hall includes two built-in store cupboards and quality engineered oak flooring which continues throughout the ground floor. A dual-aspect dining room features recessed lighting and offers flexibility as a second public room. The kitchen includes real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, and an integrated fridge, dishwasher, oven, gas hob and canopy. Set internally off the hall, is a large shower room with two-piece suite and a cubicle with mains shower mixer, and to the rear of the room is a utility area with space for a range of appliances. On the first floor, a second, dual-aspect public room features carpeted flooring and a central pendant light fitting and offers potential as a fourth bedroom. Bedroom three is dual-aspect with a small window to the rear and includes a built-in wardrobe and carpeted flooring. A stylish family bathroom has a front-facing window and is fitted with a modern suite including a shower over a P-shaped bath. On the second floor, an upper hall features a large built-in store cupboard, and a skylight offers natural light over the stairwell. Two further double bedrooms feature front facing bay windows, with a master bedroom including an en-suite WC, and bedroom two a built-in wardrobe. Inverbervie, or known locally as just 'Bervie', lies on the Aberdeenshire coastline and offers a quiet rural feel. With the A92 running through the village, larger cities including Dundee to the south and Aberdeen to the north, are easily accessible via convenient road links. King Street is the village 'high street', with a good selection of local shops and a Co-Op supermarket. Market Square is at the northern end with its 'Mercat Cross' dating back to 1737. Inverbervie has its own primary school, medical centre, leisure centre, and a long pebbled beach. Whilst the east coast is home to many sandy beaches and rugged cliffs, country and seaside walks, and golf courses.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: