- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat.
- Located in the popular Slateford area, to the west of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, good integral storage provision, a fitted kitchen with appliances, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a lovely private garden with a patio and timber shed, set within a shared drying green to the rear, with unrestricted parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Sunday Open Viewing 14:00 - 16:00.
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School (0.2mi.)
Gorgie Mills (0.3mi.)
Craiglockhart Primary School (0.4mi.)
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY 31ST JULY AT 12 NOON*
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, second (top) floor flat, in an apartment block located in the popular Slateford area, to the west of Edinburgh's city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has two storage cupboards and the secure entryphone handset. The light and spacious living room features wood laminate flooring, an electric fire set within a decorative stone fireplace, space for freestanding dining furniture and a generous window affording plentiful natural light. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with complementary worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the front, with newly laid carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two also has carpeting, ample space for bed and storage furniture and built-in wardrobes. Set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, panel splashbacks and a chromed ladder radiator. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There are a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, including Lidl, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities area within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: