- Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a balcony, forming part of a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern kitchen, contemporary flooring, double glazing, gas central heating, and good provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- The development also provides secured entry, a lift service, communal gardens, shared bike store, and a secured underground parking facility.
- Fridge freezer is included within the final sale along with the blinds in all rooms.
- Home Report available online.
Craigroyston Community High School (0.2mi.)
St David's RC Primary School (0.2mi.)
Pirniehall Primary School (0.4mi.)
Well-presented and spacious, two bedroom, second-floor flat with a balcony, forming part of a modern, factored residential development. Located in the popular Granton area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features the secured entry system, a built-in store cupboard, and wood-effect flooring. An open plan public room has space for lounge and dining furniture and features wood-effect flooring, two pendant light fittings and access to the private balcony. Set to the rear of the room is the kitchen with fitted units and worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, washing machine, an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. A spacious double bedroom features carpeted flooring, a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a pendant light fitting. The single bedroom includes wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting and two built-in stores/wardrobes. The generous bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash areas and a shaver point. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: