- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first floor flat, in an apartment block.
- Located in popular Slateford, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integral storage space, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private plot and a brick built Anderson shelter set within a well-tended shared drying green.
- Unrestricted parking is available to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
St Cuthbert's RC Primary School (0.2mi.)
Gorgie Mills (0.6mi.)
Craiglockhart Primary School (0.6mi.)
** CLOSING DATE SET - MONDAY 12TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ** Spacious and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first floor flat, in an apartment block located in popular Slateford, lying to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The wide entrance hall serves each room within the property, has sanded and varnished floorboards and a storage cupboard. With aspects to the front and side, the bright, spacious living room features wood laminate flooring, a press and inset downlighting, with space for freestanding dining furniture. With a pantry cupboard housing a fridge/freezer, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob with an extractor hood over, an electric oven and washer/dryer. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two also has carpeting and ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture. Set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, storage and tiled splashbacks. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, ASDA 24-hour supermarket at Chesser, Sainsbury's at Longstone, and the Edinburgh West Retail Park. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both A70 and A71 whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: