- 2 bed/1 Bath
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Long Term Let
- Fully Furnished
- EPC E53
- Landlord Reg
- LARN 1809024
- Available now
- Deposit: £550
- Long term let
OVERVIEW Located in the popular village of Taynuilt, Willowbank is a bright, semi-detached bungalow available fully furnished for long term let. On entering the property at the rear through a small porch, the kitchen is modern in design, offering an area for dining too. White goods are included with washing machine and integrated fridge in the kitchen and a tumble dryer and freezer available in the private outbuilding. The lounge is at the heart of the home with centre-piece wood burner. There are two good sized double bedrooms off from the lounge, one with double bed and the other with twin and each with ample freestanding storage. The bathroom at the back of the house has both bath and shower facilities. The property benefits from additional storage in the fully floored loft space accessible by a staircase in the hallway.
OUTSIDE The property has a private parking area at the rear of the house with ample space for 2 cars. This is accessible by the wooden gate at the road side. Also to the rear there is a lawn area with washing line.
The outbuilding is spacious and offers storage for gardening equipment and outdoor furniture.
LOCATION Travelling from Oban, follow the A85 South towards Taynuilt. Willowbank is located on the right hand side before crossing the river and entering into the centre of Taynuilt. The village of Taynuilt is just a 20 minute drive from Oban and is well connected via a regular train services running between Glasgow and Oban. The village boasts a number of local amenities including post-office, doctor's surgery, village shop, tea room, restaurant, hairdresser, butcher and grocer. The property is located just a moment's walk from fantastic views of Loch Awe and Cruachan and the surrounding hills beyond.
INVENTORY The property is available fully furnished. A full inventory will be confirmed upon commencement of tenancy.
Lounge: 1 x Armchair, 1 x 2 Seater Sofa, 1 TV and stand
Bedroom 1: 2 x Twin beds, 1 Chest of Drawers, 1 Bedside Tables
Bedroom 2: 1 Double bed, 2 Bedside tables, 1 Wardrobe
Kitchen: 1 Dining Table + Chairs, 1 Fridge, 1 Washing Machine
Outbuilding: 1 Tumble Dryer + 1 Freezer
SERVICES Rent excludes council tax (Band C) and utilities (Electric storage heating). Double glazed throughout. EPC E53.
AVAILABILITY The property is available for immediate entry subject to application and successful referencing.
VIEWINGS To arrange a viewing [use Contact Agent Button], Option 1.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL 1. PETS: Pets considered
2. SMOKING: Strictly no smoking
3. The tenancy will be a Scottish Private Residential Tenancy.
4. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and sub-letting is not permitted.
5. INVENTORY: This is detailed in the listing above. Please ensure you notify the agent in your application, of any requests for change to the specified inventory
6. RENT: The rent will be payable in advance by bank standing order. Rent excludes Council Tax and all utilities, TV License, broadband and phone. The tenant will be responsible for notifying these providers and setting up accounts.
7. DEPOSIT: A deposit of one month's rent will be due to secure the tenancy once your application is selected. This will be register with an Approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme within 30 days of commencement of the tenancy.
8. References (ID, Proof of Address, Employment, Income, Character & Landlord) will be required to be submitted along with your completed application form if your application is to be considered. The Landlord reserves the right to refuse entering into any Lease Agreement
DISCLAIMER We endeavour to make our property brochure accurate and reliable, however, it does not constitute or form any part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements or representations or fact. Any measurements have been taken as a guide for prospective applicants only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. A final inventory will only be agreed between tenant and landlord on an offer being given to the chosen applicant.
See more properties like this: