- A modern, surprising 3 bedroom home stunningly decorated throughout
- Lounge with doors to garden
- Amazing kitchen-dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi-style bath
- Sheltered garden to rear
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- EPC rating:
Llanharan Primary School (0.3mi.)
Dolau Primary (0.7mi.)
Brynnau Primary School (1.0mi.)
SUMMARY A modern, surprising 3 bedroom home with a stunning finish throughout. Close to the centre of Llanharan, it includes: lounge with doors to garden, amazing kitchen-dining room, also ground floor cloakroom. Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom with Jacuzzi-style bath. Off road parking. Sheltered garden to rear.
SITUATION The village of Llanharan includes a selection of shops, two public house, Church and both Welsh and English medium primary schools. More comprehensive retail and commercial facilities are available in the town of Talbot Green (some 2½ miles away) and Cowbridge (approximately 5 miles). Junction 34 of the M4 motorway is some 5 miles distance and junction 35 is approximately 3½ miles, allowing access to Cardiff, Bridgend and all national road networks. A railway station at Llanharan, with free car parking, provides access to Cardiff Central Station in about 15 minutes and to main line stations beyond.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * A pleasantly surprising family home to the end of this cul de sac
* Wonderfully stylish interior throughout
* Central entrance hallway with wood flooring extending via broad doorways into both the lounge and the kitchen-dining room
* Dual aspect family lounge with window to the front and double doors to the rear garden
* Stunning kitchen-dining room, with a good range of units and solid wood work tops
* Central island unit-breakfast bar
* Appliances, where fitted, as to remain and include Bosch oven and hob, fully integrated larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer-drier
* Also ground floor cloakroom
* Light landing area with doors to all bedrooms; tiled flooring extends into family bathroom
* Master bedroom with en suite shower room
* Second, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
* Third bedroom, currently used as a dressing room / study
* Family bathroom with Jacuzzi-style bath
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * There are two side-by-side parking places within yards of the property
* Enclosed and wonderfully sheltered garden to rear accessed from both the lounge and the kitchen-dining room
* Rear garden is mainly decked with ample space for a dining table and barbecue
* To the rear of the property is Llanharan Train Station, on the mainline between Swansea and Cardiff
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. All mains services connect to the property. Gas-fired central heating.
DIRECTIONS From 'the square' in the centre of Llanharan Village, cross over the railway bridge still on the A473 in the direction of Llanharan Station / Bridgend and Pencoed. The turning in to Nant y Dwrgi will be to your right, about 100 yards after the bridge. No 20 is close to the end of this cul de sac.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: