- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Large Sitting Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Extra Large Garage and Driveway
- Solar Panels
- Energy Efficient Home
St Luke's Science and Sports College (0.4mi.)
St Nicholas Catholic Primary School (0.4mi.)
Whipton Barton Infants and Nursery School (0.5mi.)
Redferns are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom David Wilson Homes detached property in the highly desirable Rougemont Gardens development. The property is located at the end of Huntsham Road on a corner plot which not only gives the house a larger than average garden but also makes it very private. From the front aspect this is an impressive looking home being double fronted and the house itself is a really good size and is incredibly light with a really homely feel to it. As you enter the property through the front door you walk into a nice entrance hall from which the stairs go up to the first floor and there are also doors leading to the Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room and downstairs WC. The flooring in the Entrance Hall, Kitchen and WC is Karndean and in the Sitting Room is an Axminster carpet.
The Kitchen/Dining Room is a fantastic family space with both base and eye level country style units with solid oak worktops and is a lovely light space benefitting from two windows and French doors leading out to the garden. There is a 1.5 stainless steel sink which overlooks the rear garden as well as an integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. For cooking there is a double oven with stylish induction hob above and extractor fan. The room is large enough to accommodate a good size dining table and also a 2 seater sofa making it a great space for family or entertaining friends. Off of the kitchen is a door leading to the Utility Room which has matching base and eye level units to those in the kitchen and again a solid oak worktop. This is a superb addition to the kitchen giving lots of additional cupboard space and also housing the integrated washer/dryer. Additionally to the right of this room is an another door which opens to reveal a really good sized larder type space. From the Utility room there is also an external door giving access to the side and rear of the property.
The Sitting Room is another large space and has the advantage of being dual aspect making it another really light room. It is has recently been redecorated in contemporary shades of grey and offers a very stylish living space with plenty of room for large furniture as well as dressers and bookcases.
On the first floor is a spacious and light landing off of which are the three bedrooms, family bathroom and large cupboard. Apart from the bathrooms the upstairs is again all carpeted with Axminster carpet. All three bedrooms continue the theme of the downstairs of the house in that they are lovely and light spaces. The Master bedroom is an excellent size room which benefits from large built in wardrobes and a good size en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is again a very good size double room which also a built in wardrobe space. The third bedroom is currently being utilised as an office/study but is a good sized single room and large enough to fit a double bed in.
The outside of the property is accessed by either the French doors from the Kitchen/Dining Room or the side door from the Utility Room. The French doors from the kitchen give the ability to merge the inside and outside spaces with a nice patio area immediately outside the doors allowing for Al Fresco dining in the summer months. The garden is a nice size and is predominantly laid to lawn but the clever use of flower boxes and numerous plants in pots gives the garden a lovely feel. Due to the orientation of neighbouring properties the garden is in fact very private. At the rear of it is a small shed and also a gate which gives access to the driveway and extra large garage which benefits from having electricity to it.
Being a newly built property it is extremely energy efficient with the added bonus of solar panels with FIT.
The property is located in an excellent position being on a quiet road yet benefitting from easy access to the M5 and A30, with Exeter city centre only 10 minutes away by car. The property is close to St Lukes Science and Sports College and also has supermarkets within 5 minutes drive.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Redferns[use Contact Agent Button]
SERVICES We understand all mains services are connected
OUTGOINGS Council Tax Band D
Data protection act of 2017. We are now required to obtain proof of ID and proof of residence for any prospective purchaser before formally agreeing a sale. Photographic identification such as passport or driving licence, proof of residence, utility bill, council tax or official Inland Revenue correspondence.
1. Every care is taken in preparing these particulars but they do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. They are prepared in good faith but they are for guidance only and intended to give a fair description of the property.
2. Statements contained in these particulars are not to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and are made without responsibility on the part of the agents or vendor. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each statement. The vendor does not make or give and neither the agents or their employees have authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property or its use.
3. Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These must be verified by any intending purchaser.
4. All properties are offered subject to contract and being unsold. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting any property which has been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only. 6. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective but we endeavour to make our particulars accurate. If there are any points of particular importance please contact us before viewing and we will be pleased to check or clarify information.
See more properties like this: