- NO CHAIN
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Sun Room
- 15 minute walk to City Centre
- Feature Fireplaces
- Log Burner
- Exposed Wood Flooring
- Hive controlled Gas Central Heating
Ladysmith Junior School (0.2mi.)
Ladysmith Infant & Nursery School (0.2mi.)
Newtown Primary School (0.4mi.)
Redferns are delighted to offer this larger than average three double bedroom period terraced house within easy walking distance of Exeter City Centre. The property is spacious and larger than average measuring 110.8 sq metres, has a light and airy feel to it with high ceilings and has retained a number of original features. As you enter the house through the front door there is an entrance porch area and then a second door which opens onto the spacious hallway with exposed wooden flooring. The hallway has the stairs leading to the first floor and doors into the Sitting room, Dining room and Kitchen/Family room. The Sitting room is a really great sized room enjoying a large bay window, exposed wooden flooring and feature fireplace with log burner. An open archway leads into the Dining room which is another spacious room again with exposed wood flooring and two alcoves perfect for book cases or similar.
The kitchen/family room is at the back of the house and is another generously sized room. It is a very light space benefitting from two windows and a glazed door giving access to the sun room. The kitchen area has been stylishly tiled in a brick effect with contemporary handleless units. It benefits from a double oven with gas hob above and extractor fan. There is a 1.5 stainless steel sink which enjoys a view over the courtyard garden and dishwasher which will remain with the property. The other part of this room is a great space and could be used as a dining area or a family space and there are again alcoves ideal for dressers or similar. Off of the kitchen is the sun room which once again is a good sized space, full of light with French doors leading out of it into the courtyard garden. This room benefits from having the plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Upstairs is a spacious landing area off of which are the three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom is a very generous room and incredibly light benefitting from two windows with exposed wood flooring. There are two alcoves for wardrobes and plenty of space for other furniture. The second bedroom is again a very good sized double room which has a wonderful original feature fireplace and large built in storage cupboard with further space for another wardrobe in the recess to the side of the chimney. The third bedroom is another spacious double room which overlooks the courtyard garden. The current owners have utilised the space as a home office so it benefits from numerous power points. Finally on the first floor is a spacious family bathroom with matching white 3 piece suite, mains shower and towel rail.
The rear court yard garden is accessed by the French doors in the sun room. Immediately after exiting these doors there is a brick store shed on your left hand side. You then step down into the court yard garden which benefits from raised flower beds which have been attractively planted with wild flowers. The rest of the garden is patio'd and has the added bonus of a brick BBQ. There is also a rear gate which allows access to a pedestrian lane running behind the house.
The property is located in the highly sought after area of Mount Pleasant, with its close proximity to Exeter City Centre as well as Exeter University and Exeter College, Ladysmith Primary School, the RD&E Hospital and all the local amenities of Heavitree including the lovely Heavitree Park. The property is one minute away from the regular bus routes going in and out of the city centre.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Redferns[use Contact Agent Button]
SERVICES We understand all mains services are connected
OUTGOINGS Council Tax Band C
Data protection act of 2017. We are now required to obtain proof of ID and proof of residence for any prospective purchaser before formally agreeing a sale. Photographic identification such as passport or driving licence, proof of residence, utility bill, council tax or official Inland Revenue correspondence.
1. Every care is taken in preparing these particulars but they do not constitute nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. They are prepared in good faith but they are for guidance only and intended to give a fair description of the property.
2. Statements contained in these particulars are not to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and are made without responsibility on the part of the agents or vendor. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each statement. The vendor does not make or give and neither the agents or their employees have authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the property or its use.
3. Any reference to alterations to, or use of any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. These must be verified by any intending purchaser.
4. All properties are offered subject to contract and being unsold. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting any property which has been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only. 6. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective but we endeavour to make our particulars accurate. If there are any points of particular importance please contact us before viewing and we will be pleased to check or clarify information.
See more properties like this: