- TITANIC SIZED, WATERFRONT DUPLEX APARTMENTS
- Ultimate in 'Dockside Living'
- Dual aspect, duplex - 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments & Penthouses
- Unesco World Heritage status
- Original architectural features
- Waterside & City views
The Trinity Catholic Primary School (0.5mi.)
Rotunda Ltd (0.8mi.)
Notre Dame Catholic College (0.9mi.)
COMING THIS SUMMER! SHOW APARTMENTS COMING SOON. RESERVE YOUR PLACE NOW!
TOBACCO WAREHOUSE, STANLEY DOCK, REGENT ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L3 0AN
TITANIC SIZED, WATERFRONT DUPLEX APARTMENTS FOR SALE.
A unique opportunity to live in Liverpool's and the UK's historic Tobacco Warehouse.
Register your interest now and benefit from an early reservation incentive.
FIRST PHASE OF DUPLEX & PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS - (WEST BAY)
* Apt. sizes from - 953 sq ft - 2,700 sq'
* Range of 2 & 3 bedroom duplex apartments & penthouses
* Parking - £15,000 per space
* 5 Star concierge & Management Team
* 100,000 Sq.Ft. of ground floor commercial space.
* Walled, navigable marina with three Warehouses -
North ( The Titanic Hotel ), South and Tobacco.
* Extensive waterside and city views
At the top of the building are exclusive two-bedroom penthouses with private access from the thirteenth floor. Each modern apartment is newly built above the roof level with extra high ceilings and stunning contemporary finishes. All apartments enjoy spacious outdoor terraces with exceptional views across Liverpool?s UNESCO world heritage waterfront skyline and the Mersey.
THE TOBACCO WAREHOUSE @ STANLEY DOCK
This is Liverpool's landmark development!
The UNESCO World Heritage site has always held great interest across the north west and the whole of the UK and there has probably not been a comparable development in Liverpool since the Colonnades at Albert Dock.
Phase 1 of Stanley Docks redevelopment comprised the multi-award-winning Titanic Hotel & Rum Warehouse Conference Centre and on completion the dock will be a truly unique destination for 'Life, Work & Leisure''.
Phase 2 comprises the redevelopment of the Tobacco Warehouse which is currently being transformed into two and three bedroom, duplex, dual aspect, loft-style apartments, overlooking the historic waterfront.
The 14-storey Tobacco Warehouse was at the time of its construction in 1901, reported to be the world's largest building with a floor-area of approx. 15,000 sq.m. (1,614,586 sq.ft.). Its construction used 27 million bricks, 30,000 panes of glass and 8,000 tons of steel.
The development sits at the heart of the North Docks, only a short walk from Liverpool City Centre. The surrounding area is set to undergo major regeneration with the Ten Streets and Liverpool Waters masterplan advancing. As a result, Stanley Dock is set to become an important uptown district and trendy new area for the City of Liverpool.
Progress is advanced and the marketing suite will be ready to view in the next few weeks. Logic are instructed to place the first phase on the open market and are inviting 'early registrations' from interested purchasers, who will benefit from a generous discount on their chosen apartment in the first phase.
THE LIMITED "EARLY RESERVATION INCENTIVE" WILL NOT BE REPEATED IN FURTHER PHASES.
EXPECTED BUILD COMPLETION TIMESCALES - 1st three floors in Q1 2020. Remainder of first phase - up to Q3/4 2020
Leasehold: - 250 years.
Annual ground rent: - Peppercorn
Expected service charge - Estimate only - £75 p.m. - £205 p.m. dependent on size of your apartment.
Reservation Fee (non- refundable) - £5,000
Exchange Deposit - 10% less £5,000 reservation. Payable within 21 days from receipt of contract.
* Living space - Flooring, Lighting. Exposed brick works retained on walls where appropriate.
Architrave & skirting - lime washed white oak flush veneer
Doors - Solid core lime washed white oak flush veneer
* Kitchens - Units, stone work surfaces,high quality built in appliances, door furniture, mixer taps etc. Ironmongery, taps & hob brushed stainless steel.
* Bedrooms- built-in wardrobes. Exposed brick works retained on walls where appropriate.
* Master Bathrooms - porcelain suite, bath, thermostatically controlled shower, basins, vanity unit , wc, towel rail, tiled flooring, mirrors.
* En-suites - contemporary white wall-mounted basin and concealed cistern WC, thermostatically controlled shower units, polished chrome taps and towel rails Floors are fully tiled, quality porcelain wall tiles. (As per bathrooms)
* Joinery - Internal doors & furniture.
* Energy efficiency & Central heating - insulated and fitted. Thermally and acoustically efficient, (future-proof) double-glazed windows. (Double Glazed Windows installed)
* Energy-efficient, gas-fired condensing system boiler provides central heating and hot water with thermostatically controlled radiators (Current design allows for a traditional wet heat system with individual heat interface units in each apartment to feeding thermostatically controlled radiators and for water heating).
* Telephone sockets.(Telecommunications - Virgin) (Phone, TV and data connection points to be available)
* Decor & Internal Finish - (Walls & ceilings decorated in neutral tones, with exposed external brickwork walls, in keeping with nature of the building. Joinery to be Lime washed white)
CONTACT LOGIC NOW TO RESERVE YOUR APARTMENT AND BENEFIT FROM THE EARLY RESERVATION INCENTIVE
[use Contact Agent Button] OR [use Contact Agent Button]
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: