- Closing Date set for Wednesday 24th of July at 12 noon.
- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat with a private balcony, set on a residential street.
- Located in the popular Crewe area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, tasteful modern decor, a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a shared rear drying area, and ample residents and visitors parking available to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Rowanfield Special School (0.4mi.)
Forthview Primary School (0.4mi.)
Ferryhill Primary School (0.4mi.)
*Closing Date set for Wednesday 24th of July at 12 noon.*
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first floor flat with a private balcony, set on a residential street, located in the popular Crewe area, to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has two storage cupboards and opens into the front facing, light and spacious living room featuring wood laminate flooring and a living flame gas fire with a decorative stone hearth. Affording access to the private balcony, the well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with modern high gloss white units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob with an extractor hood over, an electric oven, fridge/freezer and freestanding washing machine. Generously sized bedroom one is set to the rear of the property, with carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting, whilst bedroom two is similarly well finished, also carpeted, with ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite with a mains mixer shower over the bath, tiled splashbacks and a chromed ladder radiator. Crewe is a popular residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal further boasts a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at the Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connection to the city-bypass and M90.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: