- Light and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, with an allocated parking space.
- Forming part of a modern residential development, located in popular Easter Road area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Finished in fresh neutral decor and ready-to-move-in.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen and good integrated storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- Contemporary flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, secured entry, an enclosed shared green, shared storage shelter and a residents' car park.
- Home report available online.
Lorne Primary School (0.2mi.)
Leith Academy (0.2mi.)
Mannafields Christian School (0.2mi.)
Light and beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, ground-floor flat, with an allocated parking space. Forming part of a modern residential development, located in popular Easter Road area, lying to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard, wood-effect flooring and the secured entry handset. Set to the rear, the lounge includes wood-effect flooring continuing from the hall, coving and a pendant light fitting. Also rear facing, the kitchen features stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine and an integrated electric oven and newly fitted ceramic hob. Bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, a built-in mirrored wardrobe and a TV point, whilst bedroom two is also front facing with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobe. A bright bathroom is set internally off the hall and includes a modern suite, with an electric shower unit above a P-shaped bath and tiled splash-walls. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including a Lidl supermarket, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a fitness centre, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: