- Immaculate and luxuriously-appointed, dual-aspect, two bedroom, second floor apartment in a factored and lift-served block, with views to Edinburgh Castle.
- Quietly located within an exclusive residential development in Edinburgh's prestigious Fettes, north of the city centre.
- Comprises: a hallway, living room with balcony, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
- Features include: uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage, a video entry system, and satellite TV and phone points.
- Set in extensive landscaped communal grounds, with a central courtyard, allocated underground parking space, and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sundays 2-4pm or by appointment
Fettes College (0.4mi.)
Forthview Primary School (0.4mi.)
Pirniehall Primary School (0.6mi.)
This immaculate dual-aspect, two bedroom, second floor apartment, in a factored and lift-served block with views to Edinburgh Castle, enjoys a quiet location within an exclusive residential development in Edinburgh's prestigious Fettes, north of the city centre. The living areas are accessed off a carpeted T-shaped hallway, featuring a bank of three storage cupboards, and with space for occasional furniture. A spacious sitting room is set to the rear, with a covered balcony overlooking the landscaped central courtyard, and providing views to the Old Town and Edinburgh Castle. To the front, with a full-width window offering views to Corstorphine Hill and the Pentlands, is a separate dining space, semi open-plan to a central kitchen area, featuring contemporary units with laminate worktops. Integrated appliances include a gas hob and electric oven with an extractor hood over, a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and a dishwasher. To either aspect is a carpeted double bedroom, both with built-in wardrobes, the master bedroom benefiting from a luxury en-suite shower room, while set internally off the hallway is a stylish bathroom. Fettes is a desirable location, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Waitrose at Comely Bank, a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and a Sainsbury's at Craigleith. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, Royal Botanic Gardens, Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: