- Three-bedroom townhouses
- Walking distance to John Spence High School
- Excellent transport & road links.
- Solid oak staircases & doors
- Secure parking to rear
- Low maintenance & eco-friendly home
John Spence Community High School (0.2mi.)
Southlands School (0.4mi.)
King Edward Primary School (0.5mi.)
* Up to £2,500 towards legal fee’s *
Throwing your money away on rent?
You could buy this property from under £890.00 PCM and a deposit of under £6200.00*
Part of the Home Reach Affordable Housing Scheme this is a part ownership home, displaying a 50% share price. Part ownership offers the opportunity to buy a share of your chosen home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy.
Outstanding three-bedroom townhouses, situated in North Shields, ideally positioned close to the local pubs, shops and other amenities. North Shields offers an abundance of amenities including the popular Royal Quays Outlet and the attractively developed picturesque marina, not to mention being close to major road links providing ease of access to other local towns, the coast and Newcastle City Centre, as well as the regenerated North Shields fish quay which showcases a cosmopolitan mix of elite dining and brasseries.
The beautiful homes are set over three floors, each having a floor space 1,184 Square Ft and are built using light Gauge steel providing you with an energy efficient, low maintenance and eco-friendly home.
They are finished to an immaculate standard with high spec finishes including under floor heating, oak staircases and oak doors providing a very hard-wearing property.
To the ground floor is a spacious entrance hallway with access to the downstairs WC, utility room and open plan kitchen/diner and generous floor to ceiling heights throughout.
The beautiful kitchens are fitted with the handleless Milano Infinity Plus range from Wren kitchens in Seafood & Pebble grey with 22mm soft silk touch worktops and integrated Zanussi appliances including a fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, electric oven, induction hob and stainless-steel Canopy Extract. To the rear of this room is the dining area which has space for a large dining table, providing you with the perfect entertaining space and French doors lead to the shared landscaped garden.
To the first floor is a good-sized landing with access to the living room, bathroom, store cupboard and bedroom one, which is a good-sized double bedroom. The master bedroom also has a mezzanine feature.
To the second floor the landing gives you access to two good-sized double bedrooms, both with en-suite.
They benefit from having their own gated community with a shared landscaped garden providing you with privacy and secure parking to rear.
These properties are ideal for first time buyers.
For more information, please contact the Bradley Hall Gosforth office on[use Contact Agent Button]/ [use Contact Agent Button]
* Terms and Conditions: Available on selected plots and new reservations received from 6th February – 31st March 2020. This offer can be used in conjunction with the incentive of contribution to legal fees or deposit boosts, providing the total monetary incentive given does not exceed 5% of the share value purchased. This offer must be detailed clearly on the reservation form at time of reserving. There is no cash alternative available. NEXT vouchers are subject to availability and will be provided to you after you have legally completed on the property, if your reservation does not proceed, this offer will no longer be valid.
* Up to £2,500 towards legal fee’s for purchases of 50% shares and over. Up to £1,500 towards legal fee’s for purchases of 49% shares and below. The seller reserves the right to withdraw this incentive at any point without notice. Payment of this incentive is dependant on buyers completing within the exchange deadline, failure to meet this date may result in the incentive being withdrawn.
* Based on a 50% share purchase price at £122,500.00 with a 5% personal deposit of £6125.00. Assumed mortgage amount of £116,375.00 with a monthly cost of £576.00 (assuming qualification and a 25 year term). Rent on retained 50% share expected to be circa £281.00 with a £30.00 annual service charge which equates to £887.00 total before household bills. Prices can vary depending on personal circumstances, please speak to our staff for a personalised quote.
* All photographs are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only, the plots will vary depending on which design of property you choose.
*Bradley Hall Ltd trading as Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the Vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are given notice that; 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment of Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any presentation or warranty whatever in relation to this property of these particulars nor enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors, nor any contract on behalf of the Vendor. 4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
See more properties like this: