- One Bedroom Apartment Of Exceptional Quality
- Lift Access To The Apartment
- Attractively Fitted Kitchen With A Host Of Appliances
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Furniture
- Guest Suite For Families (Subject To Availability)
- Resident Manager & Careline Facility - Extra Support For Independent Living
- CCTV Entry/Residents Parking/Communal Gardens
- Communal Lounges (One With Adjacent Kitchen Facilities)
- Communal Laundry Room
- Available To Rent Immediately On An Unfurnished Basis
Nunthorpe Academy (0.4mi.)
Nunthorpe Primary Academy (0.4mi.)
Chandlers Ridge Academy (0.4mi.)
- Available now
Purpose built for the over 55's wishng to live an independent life within a lovely secure pupose built new development, this one bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor with lift access.
This energy efficient apartment offers high quality fixtures and fittings and further benefit from electric heating, double glazing, fitted kitchens with a host of appliances (integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven/grill, microwave and hob), attractively fitted bathroom with shower and bedroom with fitted furniture (wardrobes, bedside cabinets and drawer packs).
Features of the development include two communal lounges (one with kitchen facilities adjacent), high levels of security with CCTV (linked to your T.V), ground floor doors and windows linked to an alarm system and a smoke detection system, a communal laundry room, a Resident Manager and Careline facility (all in place to add exra support for independent living), communal gardens with a seating area and residents parking.
For those residents with families (particularly those in one bedroom apartments), there is a guest suite for their use with an en-suite facility and is subject to availability - prices are £20 for single occupancy and £40 for two people .
The development in situated in the popular village of Nunthorpe with bus and train services close by together with local shopping facilities.
The apartments are offered unfurnished and available to rent now. No pets or smokers. Bond £548.07
See more properties like this: