- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, first floor flat, set in a period factored residential development.
- Forming part of a bespoke conversion in the conservation area of the vibrant heart of Aberdeen city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living / dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Brought to the market fully refurbished, including a stylish kitchen and bathroom, electric fittings and consumer unit, with light neutral decor and solid oak flooring throughout.
- Further highlights include tall ceilings, contemporary lighting with 'smart' switches, gas central heating, good storage provision including built-in bedroom wardrobes, and secured entry.
- There is zoned street parking on the surrounding streets together with permit use of certain car parks.
- The property also benefits from being situated in the Aberdeen City Connect Wi-Fi area.
- Home Report available online.
Robert Gordon's College (0.1mi.)
Gilcomstoun School (0.4mi.)
Hanover Street School (0.5mi.)
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, first floor flat, set in a period factored residential development, forming part of a bespoke conversion in the conservation area of the vibrant heart of Aberdeen city centre. The hallway gives access throughout and features two built-in store cupboards, the secured entry handset and skirting-board feature lighting. The good-sized public room has space for lounge and dining furniture, and includes cornice-work and a ceiling rose. Rear-facing, the contemporary kitchen features fitted units and worktops, an inset sink, unit downlighting, and an integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, oven and ceramic hob. Two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in wardrobes and pendant light fittings. The bathroom is set internally off the hall and has been fitted with a stylish suite, including a mains mixer shower over the bath with 'rainfall' head, a shaver point and recessed spot lighting. Aberdeen, set on the northeast coast and romantically called 'The Granite City', with its architecturally distinctive classic granite buildings, stands as Scotland's third most populous city and one of northern Europe's major business hubs. A vibrant and historic city centre provides all the expected leisure opportunities of a modern cosmopolitan city, with the upscale Academy Shopping Centre, Union Square, and the newly developed Marischal Square offering high-street and independent shopping, as well as an abundance of restaurants, cafes and bars to be found throughout the area. The property is well-situated for attractions such as Aberdeen Art Gallery, City Library, and His Majesty's Theatre, with Union Terrace Gardens planned to undergo extensive regeneration. Highly regarded schooling, including the University and Colleges are also on hand and are a major part of the city's culture. The rivers Dee and the Don run through the town, whilst further along the coast are long stretches of golden beaches. With an excellent road network, Aberdeen is also serviced by its own International Airport, and by Aberdeen Railway Station, which is a short walk away from the property.
See more properties like this: