- Available on the sought after help to buy scheme
- Reserve now for just £500
- Apartments complete and available to move into
- En suite master bedroom, kitchen/diners and separate living rooms
- Just 12 apartments available in phase one
- Short walk to Luton mainline train station 20 minutes to central London
St Matthew's Primary School (0.2mi.)
Richmond Hill School (0.2mi.)
Luton Pentecostal Church Christian Academy (0.6mi.)
* SHOW FLAT NOW OPEN* HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*Penrose are delighted to present to the market this exclusive development of luxury two bedroom apartments. Arranged over three blocks finished to exacting standards they offer buyers a wealth of accommodation internally as well as landscaped courtyards. Alice court is ideally situated within a peaceful cul de sac within a short walk from Luton mainline train station and town centre making it a perfect choice for commuters into London. The property also benefits from being within close proximity to both Wardown Park and Popes meadow with museum, tennis courts and annual events. and With a rental valuation of £1000 per month they are an ideal choice for investors looking for a solid return as well. Internally each flat has a large entrance hall, open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, separate living area, two double bedrooms, the largest benefiting from an en suite shower, and a separate family bathroom off of the entrance hall. These properties are a must view and offer the same or more living accommodation that most two bedroom houses within the area. All are offered with a 10 year LABC warranty. Available to view now.
Entrance Hall - 12' 7'' x 4' 6'' (3.83m x 1.37m)
Meter cupboard, vinyl flooring.
Living Room - 11' 1'' x 11' 9'' (3.38m x 3.58m)
Double glazed window to front, single panel radiator, wood effect flooring, open into kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/Diner - 19' 3'' x 9' 9'' (5.86m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed frosted window to side, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances, spotlights.
Bedroom 1 - 12' 6'' x 8' 4'' (3.81m x 2.54m)
Double glazed window to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, door to en suite.
En Suite - 6' 5'' x 4' 1'' (1.95m x 1.24m)
Double width walk in shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC with hidden cistern, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 - 8' 4'' x 13' 4'' (2.54m x 4.06m)
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - 6' 10'' x 6' 4'' (2.08m x 1.93m)
Panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, low flush WC.
See more properties like this: