- Well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect, fourth-floor, corner flat with open views.
- Situated in a well-maintained, factored and lift-served tower block, in the St. Leonards area of East Kilbride.
- Comprises an: entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and box-room.
- Features include; double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, excellent storage, and TV and telephone points.
- With an on-site concierge, communal drying area on each landing, refuse chute and on-site recycling.
- Set in landscaped grounds with ample private off-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Mount Cameron Primary School Gaelic Unit (0.1mi.)
Mount Cameron Primary School (0.1mi.)
St Hilary's Primary School (0.2mi.)
This well-presented two-bedroom, dual-aspect corner flat enjoys open views, and is situated on the fourth floor of a well-maintained, factored and lift-served tower block (once dubbed East Kilbride's "flagship high-rise"), in the St. Leonards area of the town. Featuring three cupboards, wood-effect flooring, entry-system handset and a large box-room, a long entrance hall provides access throughout the flat. With an open, leafy outlook to the front, the spacious living room features wood-effect laminate flooring, ample sitting space, and a dining recess. Adjacent to the living room, a galley-style kitchen, with a window to the side, is fitted with contemporary high-gloss white units with marble-effect laminate worktops, full-height wall tiling, wood-effect flooring, and spotlights. Appliances include a ceramic hob and electric oven, a fridge, freezer and washing machine. Two front-facing double bedrooms feature carpeted flooring and ample freestanding furniture space, and set internally off the hall, a fully-tiled bathroom is fitted with a white suite with an over-bath electric shower and a white ladder-style radiator. East Kilbride is the largest town in South Lanarkshire and part of Greater Glasgow. As a 'new town', it has been planned with superb transport options offering bus and rail services together with dual-carriage and motorway links for ease of access to Glasgow, central Scotland and beyond. There is a range of modern primary and secondary schooling, together with the South Lanarkshire College as well. There is also a variety of shopping centres, large retail parks, restaurants, bars and nightlife, together with cinemas, an ice rink, arts centre, leisure and sports centres, plus numerous country parks and golf courses.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: