- Tenure: Leasehold
- Stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom show apartment
- Upgraded marble bathroom and en suite showerroom
- Designer wardrobes with inset lights
- Open plan reception and kitchen area
- Glazed doors give access to winter garden to take in some of the best views of teh City o London
- 24/7 Concierge service
- Wonderful on site facilities include gym, cinema and residents lounge
- Stunning kitchen with Miele appliances
- A wonderful central London home or long term investment.
- Amazing west aspect London Eye view
St Jude's Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School (0.3mi.)
Charlotte Sharman Primary School (0.3mi.)
Stunning apartment is situated on the 34th floor and exceptional in both quality and design is this outstanding two-bedroom, luxury apartment. Offering stunning elevated views across the London Skyline and extends to approximately 152.24 sq. m (1639 sq. ft.) of this luxury residential development. space this immaculate property boasts an unrivalled central SE1 location.
On entering the apartment, you discover an impressive 67ft, semi open plan lounge. The kitchen is contemporary in design and boasts a high-end specification, offering ample storage and space for a well sized dining table.
The lounge area has a separate feel and boasts floor to ceiling windows and access out to a gorgeous ‘winter garden’ that offers up those views. A bright and wonderfully calm room ideal for entertaining or just to relax and watch the world the go by. Both bedrooms share the same striking views. The apartment boasts underfloor heating.
The Iconic Two Fifty-One development is exceptional in both quality and design, setting new standards for sustainable, practical and contemporary London living. The building itself is simply stunning and has become a landmark feature on the London skyline. Benefits include, lift access, 24-hour concierge, residents Gym, Cinema and lounge. Located centrally the apartment is conveniently placed for Elephant & Castle, Borough, London Bridge, Waterloo and The South Bank. The delights of SE1 are literally on your door step.
An apartment of real unique quality and a fantastic home and investment opportunity. Parking is available separate negotiation.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: