Aston Clinton School (0.6mi.)
Weston Turville Church of England School (1.3mi.)
Bedgrove Infant School (1.8mi.)
* Come and see the Rectory difference
* Introducing the first release of The Priv Collection at Roebuck Park
* Unrivalled specification in Aston Clinton
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances & Silestone worktops
* Master en-suite, family bathroom & WC feature vanity unit
* Ceramic floor tiling to the hallway, kitchen, family room & all bathrooms
* Carpets throughout
* Alarm system
* Electric garage door
* Landscaped front gardens & turf to rear
Plot 22 Brunswick House this superb five bedroom double fronted brick & flint detached home offers flexible family living over 3 floor. Offering 2138 sq.ft of accommodation, this home provides a stunning kitchen/family room with bi-fold doors on the rear garden plus the benefit of a separate utility room. Downstairs you will also find a WC, dual aspect dining room perfect for those special occasions and a 23'6'' living room with log burner and patio doors onto the garden. The first floor offers a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes plus en-suite bathroom, 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor you will find a separate bedroom with en-suite bathroom ideal for escaping a bustling household or a great place for teenagers to have some independence. Outside there is a double garage with electric doors, off road parking and the rear garden laid to lawn. This house comes with everything you could need, including flooring throughout, so all you need to do is move in!
The Rectory Difference - Rectory is passionate about creating new homes with character, carefully designed around the needs of our customers, balancing practicality with timeless design, and creating developments that respond to and blend with their unique surroundings.
The foundation of the Rectory brand, and the hallmark of any Rectory home, is a completely bespoke approach to the design
and build process, and unrivalled attention-to-detail throughout each development.
The Priv Difference - The Priv Collection offers just 7 homes with two layout designs with an upgraded specification including:
- 5 ring gas burner and combi microwave to Kitchen
- Alarm System
- Floor tiling to hall, kitchen and family room
- Fitted carpets
- Turf to rear garden
- Mirrors to bathrooms & en-suites
- Electric underfloor heating to master en-suite
- Family bathroom to feature shower and screen
- Half height tiling to all walls in WC
- Raindance shower to master en-suite
- Family bathroom & WC feature a vanity unit
- Stainless steel switches to all ground floor rooms, entrance hall and landings
- Dimmer switches to kitchen/family room and living room
- Automated up and over garage door
- Spur for electric car charger to garage
Visit our Marketing Suite and Show Home today for full specification details and discover why your next home should be at Roebuck Park.
Open daily 10am - 5pm
Kitchens - Our design team have created exceptional kitchens to make the heart of the home both a welcoming and functional space.
All our homes include the following highly efficient Siemens appliances as standard:
- Multi-function double oven
- Four ring gas hob
- Contemporary multi-function extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated washer/dryer (except for homes with utility rooms)
- Utility rooms (where applicable) includes floor tiles and laminated worktop and tiled splashback.
Bathrooms & Ensuites - Elegant white sanitary ware throughout with contemporary chrome 'Hansgrohe' taps.
- En-suite 1 features a vanity unit or mirrored cabinet
- Chrome ladder style heated towel rails to all bathrooms & en-suites
- Ceramic floor tiles to En-suites and Bathrooms
Heating & Lighting - Recessed down-lighters are fitted as standard in the kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakrooms.
- Ample sockets are provided to meet every day needs and multi-function TV points feature in the living room, family room, study and master bedroom
- Garages are provided with lighting and power socket
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the upper floors via a gas system
Finishing Touches - Superior smooth skimmed plaster finish to all walls and ceilings finished in a matt emulsion with satin finish to woodwork and clear varnish to the oak stair handrails.
- High performance solid core internal doors are hand painted with contemporary chrome handles.
- Master bedrooms feature either a dressing room or built in wardrobes
Photography - ***Please note that the internal photographs are of a show home and do not depict the actual property. The external appearance may alter depending on the construction materials used.***
Information For Buyers - Please be aware, should you wish to make an offer for this property, we will require the following information before we enter negotiations:
1. Copy of your mortgage agreement in principal.
2. Evidence of deposit funds, if equity from property sale confirmation of your current mortgage balance i.e. Your most recent mortgage statement, if monies in bank accounts the most up to date balances.
3. Passport photo ID for ALL connected purchasers and a utility bill.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: